Video of Britney getting pulled over for speeding by police

Cqleb

16 hours ago, SosEtaSeth said:

Key word: in Europe

Everybody speeds in the US. Speed limits are set so low for revenue purposes, not safety.

So why is it that you are required to attend court when caught speeding in the US.

You aren't always in Europe, you can actually reply by mail if you have a clean record and respond on time.

15 hours ago, peacht said:

Going 15 km more than the sign is not a crime… 

if you told me she was going 120 km over id get it but its a daily thing that can happen to anyone, she is not mark salling or ian watkins or a mur***ed.

I literally just got a 100€ ticket for speeding… its not justification, its understanding since its something that has happened to anyone that has a drivers license.

(And dont tell me you have never gotten a ticket for speeding or anything like that bc i don’t believe you)

Except it literally is a crime??!

some countries use a 10% leeway calculator because speedometers in a car can sometimes be slightly wrong (altho they shdnt be).  45 + 10% is still only 50 not 60. It is a crime.

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Except it literally is a crime??!

some countries use a 10% leeway calculator because speedometers in a car can sometimes be slightly wrong (altho they shdnt be).  45 + 10% is still only 50 not 60. It is a crime.

A traffic ticket is a traffic infraction.

Not a crime… thank you legal expert of exhale.

• Love 1
On 10/30/2023 at 5:09 PM, iZacaree said:

Why is Britney so clueless? She doesn’t know that she’s suppose to carry her license and insurance in the car with her??? She doesn’t even know the address to her own house or the zip code? This is basic adulting. How is she suppose to be free and independent when she literally doesn’t know how to do basic stuff? Girl… come on now. 

Yep, yet everybody here is making excuses for her even though she’s 40 years old. She was making these same driving mistakes in 2006/2007 before the conservatorship. She hasn’t learned a thing. 

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block