Video of Britney getting pulled over for speeding by police

Cqleb

• Leader
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

She should be more careful and let's all be safe on the road. But this really candid video shows  that it was such a normal encounter. Hope she learned her lesson. Drive safe!

MTE.

I understand how this can feel like an invasion of her privacy. In this particular instance, I believe this video sheds a humanistic, positive light on her. The overwhelming response is that she comes off as respectful, humble, someone who handled a high pressure situation with a calm, confident demeanor. A superstar who found herself in a very normal situation. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, jokobish said:

Why WOULD security do that… like why would they keep it .. so weird.

anyone asking why she doesn’t carry it can **** off, we’re all human here. She’s doing a lot of things for the first time in awhile. Give some grace. She ain’t hurt nobody 

My guess would be so she doesn’t lose it and it gets into the wrong hands. They probably have it stored somewhere safe and when they go places, they bring it with.

This is just a guess though, so idk if that’s the real reason, but it seems plausible for me.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

MTE.

I understand how this can feel like an invasion of her privacy. In this particular instance, I believe this video sheds a humanistic, positive light on her. The overwhelming response is that she comes off as respectful, humble, someone who handled a high pressure situation with a calm, confident demeanor. A superstar who found herself in a very normal situation. 

Exactly, like someone earlier said, she didn’t go “don’t you know who I am?” She was very polite and normal, apologizing for screwing up. I **** up sometimes too speeding in 30 mph zones going 40 or 35 through a 25 zone on accident, it just happens. It’s not like she was going like 90-100 mph through there, that would be reckless. I would’ve thought it was a 55 mph zone based on the scenery and I would’ve done 60 as well. 

At the end of the day, **** happens. She made a common mistake like a normal adult and she was very sweet, polite, and stable the whole time. I don’t think this paints her in a bad light and if that was the purpose of showing that, then it did the opposite, just like that video K-Fed posted that her sons recorded showing her being a “bad parent”. This shows that she’s coherent and that she’s fully capable of taking care of herself which isn’t what Team Con wants you to think.

I hope like with the parenting video, that this shows the public that she’s a very normal, mentally well person and they should stop judging her capacity.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block