Video of Britney getting pulled over for speeding by police

Cqleb

1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It's the road that leads to her house they're targeting her

girl shut up.  she broke the law multiple times, the cop even gave her a pass before.  he can't continue to look the other way or he will lose his job. 

Brit is lucky she's a wealthy white woman because this courtesy wouldn't be extended to everyone. 

• Like 3

“Doesn’t your security usually follow you?” “I’ve pulled you over before” Not you knowing exactly who she is but pretending you don’t. Just give her the ticket for speeding 15 mph over the limit on a completely desolate road and move on. Someone needed to meet their quota for the end of the month…

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Again, the threads where Britney is fucccing up gets pages and pages of comments, but all the positive ones/any related to her trials get paid dust. 

This is the real reason why she's featured on TMZ.  They aren't trying to bring her down, that's just the unfortunate side effect of featuring her for engagement on their site.  This is what people want to see according to their behavior online.  Probably why the same reason Jordan allows so much of it here. 

Gotta keep the advertisers happy or the money dries up!

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I love Britney but holy ****, some of you delusional stans really go above and beyond to come up with excuses for her breaking the law. And I thought Taylor Swift fans were bad.

Going 15 km more than the sign is not a crime… 

if you told me she was going 120 km over id get it but its a daily thing that can happen to anyone, she is not mark salling or ian watkins or a mur***ed.

I literally just got a 100€ ticket for speeding… its not justification, its understanding since its something that has happened to anyone that has a drivers license.

(And dont tell me you have never gotten a ticket for speeding or anything like that bc i don’t believe you)

28 minutes ago, peacht said:

Going 15 km more than the sign is not a crime… 

if you told me she was going 120 km over id get it but its a daily thing that can happen to anyone, she is not mark salling or ian watkins or a mur***ed.

I literally just got a 100€ ticket for speeding… its not justification, its understanding since its something that has happened to anyone that has a drivers license.

(And dont tell me you have never gotten a ticket for speeding or anything like that bc i don’t believe you)

Never said she committed a crime but it is against the law. Hence why it’s called a speed LIMIT.

Of course I’ve gotten tickets before, never said I didn’t and I totally deserved it. 

My comment was more towards the fans who are saying, that the police is targeting her, or everybody speeds, so she should be allowed to as well, and not have to deal with the consequences like everybody else. Or, “oh I forget my wallet at home all the time”. 

Edited by britney_rocks
1 hour ago, GmailMyHeart said:

girl shut up.  she broke the law multiple times, the cop even gave her a pass before.  he can't continue to look the other way or he will lose his job. 

Brit is lucky she's a wealthy white woman because this courtesy wouldn't be extended to everyone. 

Maybe you should be questioning why her security is the one who wants to hold her license and passport instead of telling someone on a message board to “shut up” wannabe ‘woke’ Karen.

Educate yourself about their involvement with initiating the conservatorship in the first place.

WWW.THE-SUN.COM

BRITNEY Spears sat calmly eating soup just before 10 armed sheriffs took her off to a psychiatric ward ahead of her...

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block