TB: Justin Timberlake once insulted Britney Spears over “Crossroads.” Here are his real and unfiltered thoughts on the movie.

THROWBACK:

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ONCE INSULTED BRITNEY SPEARS FOR MAKING THE “CROSSROADS” MOVIE.

spacer.png

Not long after the movie’s 2002 premiere, however, the couple broke up. Furthermore, by November of 2002, Timberlake’s critical comments on her participation in the road trip comedy surfaced

“I told Britney I thought she did a good job, but someone over there didn’t spend a lot of time thinking about the material,” Timberlake told Details Magazine in its December 2002 issue, per MTV News. “If she had a clue, she wouldn’t have made that movie, don’t you think? I mean, everybody knows that what she should have made was [a movie like] Pretty in Pink.”

Link to full article

He never deserved Britney

spacer.png

Edited by Brother Shawn
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2007 said:

I mean he’s right. She did a good job but the movie could have been a lot better.

It was mediocre but it fit its niche market pretty well and was pretty iconic promo for that era when radio were boycotting her. Even my sister who hated Britney Spears went to see that movie. Don't deny the cultural pull.

• Like 2

Did he lie though?

I’m getting tired at people bashing JT or whoever TF is the next person someone will to start the ****storm against. 

JT did bad things, had poor judgment, could have done or handled some things differently, but it doesn’t necessarily mean ANYTHING he said was wrong. 

People are not only black nor only white. I’m sure all of us here have flaws as well as Britney.

To be honest, I remember a video of her where she says to a paparazzo things like :“have you tried weight watchers you fat ****?” or “gay videos are in, you know?” Do I find it hilarious? YES! Do I still think it’s disrespectful? YES! I’m not gonna hate her because of that neither should JT get hated or anyone who’s made mistakes and APOLOGIZED. 

waiting for the riot 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
8 minutes ago, hernameis said:

Did he lie though?

I’m getting tired at people bashing JT or whoever TF is the next person someone will to start the ****storm against. 

JT did bad things, had poor judgment, could have done or handled some things differently, but it doesn’t necessarily mean ANYTHING he said was wrong. 

People are not only black nor only white. I’m sure all of us here have flaws as well as Britney.

To be honest, I remember a video of her where she says to a paparazzo things like :“have you tried weight watchers you fat ****?” or “gay videos are in, you know?” Do I find it hilarious? YES! Do I still think it’s disrespectful? YES! I’m not gonna hate her because of that neither should JT get hated or anyone who’s made mistakes and APOLOGIZED. 

waiting for the riot 

The same dichotomy that you are trying to prove, not all black or white, is no different when focusing on people who find this turd revolting....so what's your point?  Because at the end of the day you can hate him, or in your case like him, and that's okay.  So while you're tried of people coming at him maybe we're always tired of people going after Britney, including this pos, to benefit themselves, invalidate her in any way, and etc. 

No matter what, the fact you are surprised that Britney fans ON A BRITNEY SPEARS FORUM are vocalizing their distaste on this person is silly.  

Edited by Tingle2mingle86
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

The same dichotomy that you are trying to prove, not all black or white, is no different when focusing on people who find this turd revolting....so what's your point?  Because at the end of the day you can hate him, or in your case like him, and that's okay.  So while you're tried of people coming at him maybe we're always tired of people going after Britney, including this pos, to benefit themselves, invalidate her in any way, and etc. 

No matter what, the fact you are surprised that Britney fans ON A BRITNEY SPEARS FORUM are vocalizing their dictate on this person is silly.  

Honestly,  I find silly that you cannot read and understand the meaning of a very simple text. 

• Love 1

I mean this wasn’t bad at all. He was criticizing the movie’s direction, not her acting, like the protective boyfriend he was. He was just looking out for her and wanted the best for her.

Honestly you guys blow things out of proportion.

Edited by Shaza
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block