TB: Justin Timberlake once insulted Britney Spears over “Crossroads.” Here are his real and unfiltered thoughts on the movie.

9 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Just checked - Trolls opened at #1 this weekend in the UK, beating Taylor.

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

JT hasn’t even lost IG followers over the new Britney revelations. In fact, he has gained 100k followers on IG and 300k spotify listeners since then… He’ll probably reach 40M spotify listeners by end of this month.

I think besides all the performative outrage from the twitter/tik tok/reddit kids, most people understand that all these are incidents from 20 years ago and JT and Britney have now made amends.

You know it’s a fact that everyone is still hyperfixated on Britney and Justin’s past relationship… the book sales skyrocketed after that bombshell revelation after all. I think we should embrace it as what it is — a past relationship. No need to continue berating their present selves for stuff that had happened back then.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Shaza said:

JT hasn’t even lost IG followers over the new Britney revelations. In fact, he has gained 100k followers on IG and 300k spotify listeners since then… He’ll probably reach 40M spotify listeners by end of this month.

I think besides all the performative outrage from the twitter/tik tok/reddit kids, most people understand that all these are incidents from 20 years ago and JT and Britney have now made amends.

You know it’s a fact that everyone is still hyperfixated on Britney and Justin’s past relationship… the book sales skyrocketed after that bombshell revelation after all. I think we should embrace it as what it is — a past relationship. No need to continue berating their present selves for stuff that had happened back then.

Majority of Britney fans have hated him for a very long time. They weren’t going to buy his music or see his movies anyway. They are good at being loud and proud of their disdain for him. The general public and his fans don’t care. They’ve moved on.

6 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

His movie Reptile was number one on Netflix for like 3 weeks in a row and his next big movie Trolls 3 is coming out next month lol. 

Ah yes, a Netflix number 1 movie similar to other well known smash hits like... A Tourist's Guide to Love? The Out-Laws?

Edited by very_urban
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block