Cade Allegedly Tells Heather McDonald Pre-Orders are at 9 million

10 hours ago, DollyParton said:

I hardly believe it sells 3x more then Harry’s book in the first week so this 9 million is probably false.

Yeah, maybe he meant the publishers expect around 9 million total when all is said and done, or by the end of the year (and not just in 1 week). 

15 hours ago, Estrella said:

I have rarely bought books on Amazon. This is the first one this year! I bet a lot of people, like me, are buying this book because of Britney.

#me

I think people are underestimating how much of the world want to hear her story. Even her haters...

There has been tonnes of support for her on leaked sections.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Impossible :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Why would it be impossible? 

Britney is a major public figure whether people like to admit it or not and I know for sure,

that this book is most likely going to be huge and sell lots of copies because people want to know

about her life from her perspective.

• Love 3
On 10/19/2023 at 8:01 AM, pablitonizer said:

LOL not true! Perhaps it's the number the publisher is trying to accomplish in terms of sales worldwide for the next few months. Let's not forget they paid $15 M to Britney alone and then you have marketing budget for promotion :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

What promotion?  B has been twirling with "knives" in her house all day.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Not on Britney's side! But who do you think pays for 'Crossroads' re-release + media coverage + ads in different cities? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Uh, not the book.  They have no responsibility for that movie.  The company who produced the movie are paying for its re-release.  The media coverage is probably free of cost because B has not sat down for any interviews nor is she doing a book tour?  I actually own property in NY and NJ, and I can tell you that I haven't seen a single ad for the book, except in Times Square for like a second.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block