Cade Allegedly Tells Heather McDonald Pre-Orders are at 9 million

15 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Uh, not the book.  They have no responsibility for that movie.  The company who produced the movie are paying for its re-release.  The media coverage is probably free of cost because B has not sat down for any interviews nor is she doing a book tour?  I actually own property in NY and NJ, and I can tell you that I haven't seen a single ad for the book, except in Times Square for like a second.

U have quite a few facts wrong. Sony bought the rights to Paramount because they did not renew the license. So no, it's not the same original company that produced the movie. The book publisher is part of the re-release since they're giving special editions to fans in the VIP screening. S&S publisher is part of CBS network now but promotion is always paid so surely they paid for it.

And yes, there's been ads in different locations, if u have not seen them it's not the publisher's fault. Here comes to mind an ad that went viral 

IMG-1087.jpg

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

15 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I no longer hate her, but what is left to know about Taylor? Absolutely nothing. Britney’s life has always been a mystery hence the demand 

True but her fanbase is currently huge and even the Go is eating up everything Taylor does. Honestly I think if she released her own memoir next year, it would sell as much or even more. And knowing her, she’d probably have like 4 different cover version, and later drop the book with a new chapter and one with an audio cd or some shht like that to drive sales.

On 10/21/2023 at 10:11 AM, pablitonizer said:

U have quite a few facts wrong. Sony bought the rights to Paramount because they did not renew the license. So no, it's not the same original company that produced the movie. The book publisher is part of the re-release since they're giving special editions to fans in the VIP screening. S&S publisher is part of CBS network now but promotion is always paid so surely they paid for it.

And yes, there's been ads in different locations, if u have not seen them it's not the publisher's fault. Here comes to mind an ad that went viral 

IMG-1087.jpg

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

The Weeknd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block