Cade Allegedly Tells Heather McDonald Pre-Orders are at 9 million

1 hour ago, Bkguy said:

This interview is disgusting.  I can’t believe people still talk about her like this. 

And you all wonder why she won’t do a sit down interview.  No matter what she said she would be torn apart in the media.  Do you all not understand that there is never winning for Britney?  

I have been an absolute Stan since I was 14 watching BOMT for the first time on MTV and calling my mom, who was a promotion director for 6 different radio stations and begging her to get me the single and then the CD and then multiple concert tickets. And watching people never ever give Britney the love she deserves.  And now she’s finally in a place to speak her story and you have some ******* say she is t coherent enough to even write a book?  And this is just one nasty example of how she is treated.  You want to know what the worst part is?  You all feed into it.  And criticize, and question, and are never *******  satisfied.    No wonder she retired.  You are all a bunch of nasty people who will never appreciate B for who she really is and who she l, now, wants to be. 

Im glad she’s not doing interviews. We are so done with people being cynical about her. The **** interviewer would never be nice enough.

Just now, Arthurfleck said:

Im glad she’s not doing interviews. We are so done with people being cynical about her. The **** interviewer would never be nice enough.

The media's current crop of interviewing personnel is also just lame as ****. Even the kind ones with good intentions, ones with tact who may be sensitive, have nothing to say beyond a meaningless platitude or two. No insight.

The problem with the Britney + showbiz union is she's more whole, conscious, and human than just about everyone else there.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, lalaroses said:

If this is true that’s insane… it would beat Prince Harry’s record for first week sales and then automatically become the best selling memoir of all time… 

I hope it’s true Britney DESERVES that kind of vindication. 

also to whomever said of course Cade cares about sales. As a fan I do. I care that she feels the rewards of being that brave. That she’s not alone it’s not so much about the money. However cade is her manager and best friend so that makes him look GOOD if he cares she does well. People can say what they want but a top 10 with a legend and a best selling novel are good feats. Her songs are also climbing charts. Congrats to cade and Brit. shocked whitney houston GIF

I honestly have no clue. It has been on pre-order for a while and Britney has been constantly in the news since then. On the other hand, Harry is literally holding a record for fastest-selling non-fiction book in multiple countries. Let's just wait for publisher news or those from credible sources like NYT best seller.

• Like 1

I will add that I just saw a TikTok video explaining why the book was available in a Mexican bookstore. A boy went to the same store to look for the book, and the sales manager told him that it was a mistake, that someone had left the box open with the books, and that's why the other person could have it. The boy doesn't believe this story; it seems like the bookstore made a mistake by putting the book for sale before the release date.

2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

LOL not true! Perhaps it's the number the publisher is trying to accomplish in terms of sales worldwide for the next few months. Let's not forget they paid $15 M to Britney alone and then you have marketing budget for promotion :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Looks like they saved a lot on the marketing budget. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block