Justin Timberlake’s Mirrors references Britney and the ********

1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

Oh and Britney trashes the hotel room in the Everytime music video after she had a huge argument with the actor playing her boyfriend/Justin in the video, and we now know what that signifies

And their actions mirror each other’s when she’s in the bathroom 

• Love 2

Thank you so much for putting it all together. 

The cross on the hand stood out to me the most. But also the part where he is looking at the window with the bride and it's raining.

I never noticed the same beat the two had. I never understood why more people don't talk aabout another song (all over again) it's clearly a sequel to cmar.

Also her getting the cross tattoo that night is not for nothing. It's all just so much :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Thank you so much for putting it all together. 

The cross on the hand stood out to me the most. But also the part where he is looking at the window with the bride and it's raining.

I never noticed the same beat the two had. I never understood why more people don't talk aabout another song (all over again) it's clearly a sequel to cmar.

Also her getting the cross tattoo that night is not for nothing. It's all just so much :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Oh and Britney trashes the hotel room in the Everytime music video after she had a huge argument with the actor playing her boyfriend/Justin in the video, and we now know what that signifies

Not to derail the discussion about Mirrors but TKO music video has the girl dressed like Britney in the Everytime video. They fought in the TKO video as well.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Of course judas leech would rather support him than her own sister even if she knew what happened. She has always been envious of Britney and secretly loves how justin treated her. It never made sense to me up until all the con drama came into the light.

Idk if it’s that deep. She said Britney and Justin were basically like her parents and that when they split it was like a divorce. She said she was devastated 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block