Justin Timberlake’s Mirrors references Britney and the ********

Nope, still not shipping Justney especially given the fact that he did not only force Britney to abort her child but also accused her of being a cheater even though it has never been proven that Britney was two timing him.

He just wants to wash his hands from forcing Britney into an ******** by making those cheating allegations so it would look like he was the innocent one in the break up. Well sorry Justin, that won't change the fact that your own child's blood is in your hands. 

Edited by inkarnacjabechaves
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

Really? What makes you think that? I'm genuinely asking since I don't keep up with these people and haven't seen them together in an interview or anything like that to kinda observe their chemistry. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

There are a few interviews with them where she is hugging him and he just looks repulsed by her.

Their whole interaction of how they met is also weird she apparently stalked him which are her words. They broke up in 2011 and immediately got married in 2012 it was like a quick turn around. There are quite a few things I found this article that sums it up

WWW.NICKISWIFT.COM

If you remove the filter, it becomes clear that the Timberlakes' marriage is not as conventional as they...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Busybee said:

There are a few interviews with them where she is hugging him and he just looks repulsed by her.

Their whole interaction of how they met is also weird she apparently stalked him which are her words. They broke up in 2011 and immediately got married in 2012 it was like a quick turn around. There are quite a few things I found this article that sums it up

WWW.NICKISWIFT.COM

If you remove the filter, it becomes clear that the Timberlakes' marriage is not as conventional as they...

So, he still loves Brit and that's why she's mad being shady throughout the years. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

See I’ve never been a Mirrors = Britney believer and for years I kind of brushed it off, thinking how ridiculous that a whole-*** married Justin in 2013 was singing about Britney being his other half. Truly, the audacity of it.

But hints just keeps trickling in. The cross tattoo, his statements back when they were dating about Britney being the female version of him, the grandparents… and now the ******** hint in the video. Idk man. I can’t deny it anymore. My mind is blown.

Of course he’ll pretend it’s about Jessica because she’ll get mad if she knows it’s about Britney. Same goes for Blue Ocean Floor. Britney plays it on her IG for a reason.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I really don’t understand why you guys are obsessed with someone personal life i mean I love Britney to the moon and back but honestly I don’t care what she did 20 years ago or who she dated I think it is kinda weird just saying 

Edited by Paul86
  • Like 1
Just now, Paul86 said:

I really don’t understand why you guys obsessed with someone personal life i mean I love Britney to the moon and back but honestly I don’t care what she did 20 years ago or who she dated I think it is kinda weird just saying 

I mean the way fans are going crazy about the current relevation of Britney having to abort Justin’s baby, I think everyone is a bit guilty of being curious about her love life. I apologize if I’m being out of the line but I just want to rationalize their behaviour and songs so I can appreciate them both better.

Related to Everytime video:

“When [negative] things are said about her [Britney] I take offence to them even more than she does.” - Justin Timberlake, 2001

"He [Justin] has a bad temper and loses his head very quickly; when he hears somebody sayin’ negative things about me or us; he gets really mad" - Britney Spears, 2001

The guy in the Everytime video gets pissed off at the paparazzi hounding Britney, so yes it’s supposed to represent Justin.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Busybee said:

Omg @dulcaewm Dont forget about pair of wings which is clearly a response to to every time :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

He's only performed that song once and it was on SNL 

And blue ocean floor and amnesia :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: he communicates his actual feelings about Britney in his music. He says in his music about her what he can’t just say casually and candidly

• Love 3

Mirrors related:

Dj: So what are who is the love of your life?

Justin: There are three things, that classify, my family, my music, and there is britney. I know my relationship with her is overly skeptize and drawn out but she is really a person that I feel close to and she definitely understands me, if anybody of the female gender would understand me it would be her.

”"Who would have thought I’d find true love so young? Britney means the world to me. She’s been there by my side through the good times and bad. She’s my everything. I don’t know what I would do without her in my life. I can’t even imagine it." - Justin Timberlake

"I feel I became so consumed with her that I didn’t see some things that I should have seen. Britney’s a fire sign, a Sagittarius, and they do things on a whim. I love her, we have a lot of history, and she’s the closest anybody ever got to me.I can’t honestly say I’ve gotten used to it ‘cause the nights are crazy. I’ve cried myself to sleep looking at the ceiling, missing what we had”. – Justin Timberlake

“I fell in love with Britney. I’ve known her since I was 12. I can’t sit here and say that she’s been a dark part of my life. She’s been a big sunshine in my life. I’ve learned so many things.”

😭

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Shaza said:

Mirrors related:

Dj: So what are who is the love of your life?

Justin: There are three things, that classify, my family, my music, and there is britney. I know my relationship with her is overly skeptize and drawn out but she is really a person that I feel close to and she definitely understands me, if anybody of the female gender would understand me it would be her.

”"Who would have thought I’d find true love so young? Britney means the world to me. She’s been there by my side through the good times and bad. She’s my everything. I don’t know what I would do without her in my life. I can’t even imagine it." - Justin Timberlake

"I feel I became so consumed with her that I didn’t see some things that I should have seen. Britney’s a fire sign, a Sagittarius, and they do things on a whim. I love her, we have a lot of history, and she’s the closest anybody ever got to me.I can’t honestly say I’ve gotten used to it ‘cause the nights are crazy. I’ve cried myself to sleep looking at the ceiling, missing what we had”. – Justin Timberlake

“I fell in love with Britney. I’ve known her since I was 12. I can’t sit here and say that she’s been a dark part of my life. She’s been a big sunshine in my life. I’ve learned so many things.”

😭

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block