Justin Timberlake’s Mirrors references Britney and the ********

1 minute ago, Shaza said:

Tbh I’m really fascinated by Britney and Justin’s dynamics and want to see why the drama continues 20 years later. They clearly took the longest time to get over each other. There’s more to it honestly.

Notice that Justin doesn’t have any terrible track record with his past girlfriends, except Britney. He and Cameron are on good terms, even acting in a movie together after their breakup. Jessica for some reason is still with him. He’s still friends with Fergie (who groomed him when he was 16 btw), and all of his other scandals. Janet called him a friend and told people to leave him alone in her documentary. So it’s only Britney. It’s very curious.

What's your point? He's a great guy, right? 

He has proven himself as a misogynist, selfish and egocentric repeatedly. If you don't find anything wrong with it, ok.

• Love 1

"This thing that happens online [in regards to Britney] bothers me - these anonymous commenters. People think they can say anything and it doesn’t matter to people. I’d love to see the people who comment about Britney online say those things to her face, because they couldn’t.” - Justin Timberlake, 2011

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Shaza said:

"This thing that happens online [in regards to Britney] bothers me - these anonymous commenters. People think they can say anything and it doesn’t matter to people. I’d love to see the people who comment about Britney online say those things to her face, because they couldn’t.” - Justin Timberlake, 2011

said the man who sl** shamed her for years.

Edited by THE BAJAN VIBE
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Yeah... that's the reason he needed to bring Britney in songs or interviews so many times.

Let it go, sis. He writes about Britney because he couldn’t get over her for the longest time. The only time the song was ‘marketed’ to be about Britney was CMAR. The rest are just fans doing the speculation, like this thread.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

What's your point? He's a great guy, right? 

He has proven himself as a misogynist, selfish and egocentric repeatedly. If you don't find anything wrong with it, ok.

I don’t idolize pop stars, I know he has flaws. Just like Britney has flaws too. I just accept them as they are. He is problematic but not the worst person.

3 minutes ago, Shaza said:

Let it go, sis. He writes about Britney because he couldn’t get over her for the longest time. The only time the song was ‘marketed’ to be about Britney was CMAR. The rest are just fans doing the speculation, like this thread.

WGA was marketed as well. And he loved the attention he got from all the speculation, that's marketing. That's the game.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Never said he's the worst person but wasn't a good relationship.

Yes but what’s your point here exactly lol? You want me to stop ‘shipping’ them? Is that it? By arguing with me? It sounds like that’s the intention. I’m just defending my opinions.

You have so much material and threads to hate on Justin, he’s being dragged everywhere in real time. You should be satisfied. So idk why you bother spending your time in this thread trying to convince, two people to stop talking about their relationship positively? 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Shaza
10 minutes ago, Shaza said:

Sort of unrelated, JT finally admitted on camera in an interview with Timbaland either earlier this year or last year that What goes around is the sequel to CMAR

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Shaza said:

Yes but what’s your point here exactly lol? You want me to stop ‘shipping’ them? Is that it? By arguing with me? It sounds like that’s the intention. I’m just defending my opinions. 🤷‍♀️

Arguing? Girl, I don't argue on forums lol

I posted my point of view about people shipping them and you started quoting me right? I'm defending my opinions as well. What's your point?:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Shaza said:

Yes but what’s your point here exactly lol? You want me to stop ‘shipping’ them? Is that it? By arguing with me? It sounds like that’s the intention. I’m just defending my opinions.

You have so much material and threads to hate on Justin, he’s being dragged everywhere in real time. You should be satisfied. So idk why you bother spending your time in this thread trying to convince, two people to stop talking about their relationship positively? 🤷‍♀️

since you edited: 

I'm not trying to convince anyone. I posted on the thread and you both quoted me.

Am I not allowed to post on this thread?

3 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Arguing? Girl, I don't argue on forums lol

I posted my point of view about people shipping them and you started quoting me right? I'm defending my opinions as well. What's your point?:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Guess we’ll have to agree to disagree then, since we’re getting nowhere. You can hate the relationship all you want here, you’re welcome.

Edited by Shaza

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block