Justin Timberlake’s Mirrors references Britney and the ********

2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Britney has revealed to us that she had an ******** while she was with Justin Timberlake because he said wasn’t ready to be a father.

In the music video for his song “Mirrors”, the video opens with a distressed young couple in a trashed bedroom, which represents Justin’s grandparents, who the song and music video are dedicated to. The woman has mascara running down her face. She sits on the bed and holds her stomach. Her facial expression goes from sad to furious. She’s angry because she had an ******** and did not want to. He did. As we now know, this ultimately destroyed Britney and Justin’s relationship.

We see the couple as preteens, young adults, and then elderly. Britney stated when she was still with Justin that she wanted a relationship like his grandparents. They married young and just stayed together through everything. She pictured her and Justin that way, which he obviously knows.

The couple makes up and their body language suggests that they decided to never leave each other.

ssjt1.png

article-2296176-18CC96E0000005DC-229_634

It then shows the actress that plays his grandmother as she was in 2013 looking through a book from the trashed bedroom.

At the end of that part of the music video, his grandmother drops her wedding ring from that same room. Justin catches it and puts it in his pocket. He then starts dancing surrounded by mirrors and soon a woman (and others like her) appears in the mirrors and dances as well. She has strange hair so she really stands out.
1024.jtvideo.jc.31813.jc.jpeg?fit=around

They meet up at the end of the music video, staring longingly at each other and are in sync with each other in the mirror.
article-2296176-18CC66B0000005DC-515_634
JT-Mirrors-justin-timberlake-34097058-10

The side of the mirror that the dancer is on eventually goes completely black. Justin leaves his hand where hers was for a bit, and then puts his hand down, looking very sad.

528fb4862c9649606cedd5e3cb8ec0dd.jpg

Jamie Lynn noticed when the song came out that it has the same fundamental beat as Cry Me a River:

spacer.png

There are other things like the cross tattoos, which they both have on their hands in the music video (Justin has the famous one on his arm, and Britney has a tattoo of the cross pendant from a necklace he gave her on her pelvis which was done the infamous night she shaved her head)

I can’t find the quote right now, but Timbaland said Justin wrote Mirrors in 2007

Britney and Justin danced together, in sync, on the Mickey Mouse Club:

Britney is the love of his life and vice versa :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

for @Busybee

2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Britney has revealed to us that she had an ******** while she was with Justin Timberlake because he said wasn’t ready to be a father.

In the music video for his song “Mirrors”, the video opens with a distressed young couple in a trashed bedroom, which represents Justin’s grandparents, who the song and music video are dedicated to. The woman has mascara running down her face. She sits on the bed and holds her stomach. Her facial expression goes from sad to furious. She’s angry because she had an ******** and did not want to. He did. As we now know, this ultimately destroyed Britney and Justin’s relationship.

We see the couple as preteens, young adults, and then elderly. Britney stated when she was still with Justin that she wanted a relationship like his grandparents. They married young and just stayed together through everything. She pictured her and Justin that way, which he obviously knows.

The couple makes up and their body language suggests that they decided to never leave each other.

ssjt1.png

article-2296176-18CC96E0000005DC-229_634

It then shows the actress that plays his grandmother as she was in 2013 looking through a book from the trashed bedroom.

At the end of that part of the music video, his grandmother drops her wedding ring from that same room. Justin catches it and puts it in his pocket. He then starts dancing surrounded by mirrors and soon a woman (and others like her) appears in the mirrors and dances as well. She has strange hair so she really stands out.
1024.jtvideo.jc.31813.jc.jpeg?fit=around

They meet up at the end of the music video, staring longingly at each other and are in sync with each other in the mirror.
article-2296176-18CC66B0000005DC-515_634
JT-Mirrors-justin-timberlake-34097058-10

The side of the mirror that the dancer is on eventually goes completely black. Justin leaves his hand where hers was for a bit, and then puts his hand down, looking very sad.

528fb4862c9649606cedd5e3cb8ec0dd.jpg

Jamie Lynn noticed when the song came out that it has the same fundamental beat as Cry Me a River:

spacer.png

There are other things like the cross tattoos, which they both have on their hands in the music video (Justin has the famous one on his arm, and Britney has a tattoo of the cross pendant from a necklace he gave her on her pelvis which was done the infamous night she shaved her head)

I can’t find the quote right now, but Timbaland said Justin wrote Mirrors in 2007

Britney and Justin danced together, in sync, on the Mickey Mouse Club:

Britney is the love of his life and vice versa :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

for @Busybee

Omg. I’m crying. These videos 💔💔💔💔💔

Do we think Justin is trash and want him to burn in hell or think they are soul mates torn apart by a cruel world and stupidity and hope they find their way back? 

I don’t even know what to think anymore. Too much emotion for Britneys fans today.

• Love 7
Just now, KatieKat said:

Omg. I’m crying. These videos 💔💔💔💔💔

Do we think Justin is trash and want him to burn in hell or think they are soul mates torn apart by a cruel world and stupidity and hope they find their way back? 

I don’t even know what to think anymore. Too much emotion for Britneys fans today.

I think they both ****ed up in different ways, Justin way more so, and they both need closure. Especially after the con. I also believe they are soulmates. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

No one said it was :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

It's cool that you've put everything together and anylised it all. I actually didn't see your text before commenting. It just seemed to me that everything or every video people post today is about it, you know. Not literally everything, but people overreacting. Lol, not being shady to you though. Xxo :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Busybee said:

Definitely the latter for me. I think people are forgetting she agreed to go through with it, it can't all be on him. 

It's very obvious he isn't fully happy where he is, idk who he's trying to convince but you will never be able to convince me him and Jess are soulmates. I think he has love for her and even more so that she is the mother of his children but that's it. 

Really? What makes you think that? I'm genuinely asking since I don't keep up with these people and haven't seen them together in an interview or anything like that to kinda observe their chemistry. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block