Justin Timberlake’s Mirrors references Britney and the ********

Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

All the horrible things he said on national tv / radio are verbal abuse. Abuse is not always about physical violence.

You’re treating it like he called her names and obscenities when he did one interview admitting, yes, he had s** with his girlfriend.

Btw in the book Britney says she lost her virginity at 13-14 to Reg Jones.

SO, Justin was not exposing her virginity to national TV. He just confirmed the most normal thing ever - he slept with his girlfriend.

Also you guys are forgetting all the good things he said about her as well. I just posted them in this thread. Did you read it?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Yep this song is most definitely not about Jessica. And at the end of the video after he catches the wedding ring and puts it in his pocket, you’d think that it would have a happy ending, but the woman he wanted to give the ring to is inaccessible :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I have surrendered to the fact this song is about her 🥲 

They’re definitely mirrors of each other, down to their family backgrounds, their careers, their personalities, etc. Britney’s mom even said they were extremely similar in character.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Yeah, because Britney was the biggest pop star and he was getting all the attention with the relationship.

In the 2000s, marketing were on another level.

NSYNC was extremely popular and so was Justin.  Britney dances to his music and shouts him out on instagram. She has posted pictures of them together on and has shared that he helped her gain confidence for her Slave 4 U performance on Instagram. He has apologized, and Britney implied in a instagram caption a couple of months ago that she wants and deserves more than just an Instagram apology. She wants closure. They mean a lot to each other and have had a ton of misunderstandings between them, and the con amplified that. So many fans don’t seem to understand that or even care to. She does not view her relationship with Justin the way that you do.

Just now, Shaza said:

You’re treating it like he called her names and obscenities when he did one interview admitting, yes, he had s** with his girlfriend.

Btw in the book Britney says she lost her virginity at 13-14 to Reg Jones.

SO, Justin was not exposing her virginity to national TV. He just confirmed the most normal thing ever - he slept with his girlfriend.

Also you guys are forgetting all the good things he said about her as well. I just posted them in this thread. Did you read it?

Britney did not share that kind of details. He had NOT right to expose her privacy. He did it because she said she wanted to be a virgin until marriage (stupid move by her team  btw) and wanted to destroy her public image to build his solo career. You can share details of your own life, experience but you don't have the right to expose someone's else intimacy.

He spent years sl** shaming Britney and if you have the nerve to deny it, you're delusional.

Yeah, it seems he truly loved and respected her, huh.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

NSYNC was extremely popular and so was Justin.  Britney dances to his music and shouts him out on instagram. She has posted pictures of them together on and has shared that he helped her gain confidence for her Slave 4 U performance on Instagram. He has apologized, and Britney implied in a instagram caption a couple of months ago that she wants and deserves more than just an Instagram apology. She wants closure. They mean a lot to each other and have had a ton of misunderstandings between them, and the con amplified that. So many fans don’t seem to understand that or even care to. She does not view her relationship with Justin the way that you do.

Yeah, NSYNC was popular but was nothing worldwide like Britney in her prime. And the breakup helped him to build a solid solo career. Fact.

Wait for the book to know her vision of the relationship.

Edited by THE BAJAN VIBE

I’m just hoping this memoir clears up a lot of questions we all have about their relationship. She clearly cherishes it still. Her talking about the ******** and cheating was what it is in the past, to tell her side of the story. I accept that for Britney, but I also know Justin told his side. Just gotta piece the two sides together.

Britney’s mom said that there are two endings to their breakup, Britney’s version and Justin’s version. They both hurt each other and got everyone involved lol. JC said he was tired of their drama and wanted them to resolve it themselves. JC also said they kept breaking up, getting back together, breaking up, back together, over and over again.

I hope she talks in detail about that on-off relationship with Justin. Something happened in 2007, I need to know what.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Britney did not share that kind of details. He had NOT right to expose her privacy. He did it because she said she wanted to be a virgin until marriage (stupid move by her team  btw) and wanted to destroy her public image to build his solo career. You can share details of your own life, experience but you don't have the right to expose someone's else intimacy.

He spent years sl** shaming Britney and if you have the nerve to deny it, you're delusional.

Yeah, it seems he truly loved and respected her, huh.

The first one was a lie, there’s no proof. Where are those interviews she talks of? If he did say something on air, we would have it. So far we only have two, the radio interview and the Barbara Walters one. Neither are sl**-shaming.

The skit is a literally a skit. People are outraged over nothing. Besides you forgot he wrote her a heartfelt letter when she was in rehab in 2007, Alli Sims confirmed it.

How about when Britney hinted to reporters that Justin has a tiny ****? (He doesn’t, btw). Isn’t that mean-spirited as well?

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Yeah, NSYNC was popular but was nothing worldwide like Britney in her prime. And the breakup helped him to build a solid solo career. Fact.

NSYNC was a global phenomenon what are you talking about.

She has already been telling us how she feels about the relationship. Do you see Britney posting throwback photos of her and K-Fed and speaking fondly of their relationship? No!

9 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

That’s literally what I said, wait for the book lol. Why are you getting emotional about it?

Justified album hit gold before CMAR video was even released. That’s a fact too. Also I’m not denying the breakup helped build his solo career. He would have still gotten that solo career anyway, but in a different way. Things happen.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

NSYNC was a global phenomenon what are you talking about.

She has already been telling us how she feels about the relationship. Do you see Britney posting throwback photos of her and K-Fed and speaking fondly of their relationship? No!

NSYNC were so local in comparission with other boy bands back in the day. They were big in the US but they were nothing like Britney worldwide. Backstreet Boys were. 

In Europe, they didn't get impact. Maybe in Germany. 

K :) Go and keep on shipping on toxic relationships.

6 minutes ago, Shaza said:

That’s literally what I said, wait for the book lol. Why are you getting emotional about it?

Justified album hit gold before CMAR video was even released. That’s a fact too. Also I’m not denying the breakup helped build his solo career. He would have still gotten that solo career anyway, but in a different way. Things happen.

THIS. He would've been a flop without using Britney for controversy in terms of longevity.

Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

NSYNC were so local in comparission with other boy bands back in the day. They were big in the US but they were nothing like Britney worldwide. Backstreet Boys were. 

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
3e683f26-2d08-4062-9972-bb0fd810d78e-img

7 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Tbh I’m really fascinated by Britney and Justin’s dynamics and want to see why the drama continues 20 years later. They clearly took the longest time to get over each other. There’s more to it honestly.

Notice that Justin doesn’t have any terrible track record with his past girlfriends, except Britney. He and Cameron are on good terms, even acting in a movie together after their breakup. Jessica for some reason is still with him. He’s still friends with Fergie (who groomed him when he was 16 btw), and all of his other hookups. Janet called him a friend and told people to leave him alone in her documentary. So it’s only Britney. It’s very curious.

Edited by Shaza
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

THIS. He would've been a flop without using Britney for controversy in terms of longevity.

He was co-writing and co-producing a song on Britney’s album, and he was the one who introduced Britney to Pharrell for Slave 4 U and Boys. I think he’ll do well either way.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block