Justin Timberlake’s Mirrors references Britney and the ********

3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

It's always amazed me how obvious it is they are about her. I wonder if Jessica ask him about or does she just pretend likes it just music

She’s probably oblivious to it. I know the stuff Britney wrote about Justin has to be eating at her. There’s no way she’s ok with everything. 

WHO CARES WHAT HE THINKS OR WHAT HIS SONGS ARE ABOUT?  Justin doesn't care and you guys need to get that in your head.

From what I can see, he used Britney for s** ... climbed all over her and used her for amusement.  It's really disgusting.

B seems like she was genuinely in love with him and he treated her like she was less than and she just sat there and took it.  She seems really doe-eyed and innocent and the people around her took advantage of that.

I Didnt The Office GIF

• Love 2
On 10/18/2023 at 12:38 PM, Busybee said:

There are a few interviews with them where she is hugging him and he just looks repulsed by her.

Their whole interaction of how they met is also weird she apparently stalked him which are her words. They broke up in 2011 and immediately got married in 2012 it was like a quick turn around. There are quite a few things I found this article that sums it up

WWW.NICKISWIFT.COM

If you remove the filter, it becomes clear that the Timberlakes' marriage is not as conventional as they...

This Jessica has been a lurker since 2003, during JT’s birthday back in 2003 where Britney dropped by, Jessica was there 😵‍💫

On 10/18/2023 at 2:04 PM, princessmimi said:

LMAO he's still not over her :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

That’s a good thing, Britney has won since 2002 and kept winning 🏆 even with all his tantrums on stage and media, deep down he knew he did wrong and can’t deny he loves her but instead of admitting your wrong like a man, he pu***fied himself by acting all “tough” with all those acts and games . I’m actually happy to know this because it seems the media always paint Britney as the (lowkey) one that’s not over him but is mutual. I don’t doubt the second I heard his FS/LS album. Too many Britney references there, when it got to his 20/20 album…oiii, really it’s just be called the “Britney Spears 20/20 Experience”

Edited by AZBH27
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, AZBH27 said:

This Jessica has been a lurker since 2003, during JT’s birthday back in 2003 where Britney dropped by, Jessica was there 😵‍💫

Yup you can see her at 3:10 along with all the britney wannabes lol they couldn't wait to be in line after her.

While I love justney together I do think it's funny they asked her about it she was clearly being sarcastic in her answer. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

That’s a good thing, Britney has won since 2002 and kept winning 🏆 even with all his tantrums on stage and media . I’m actually happy to know this because it seems the media always paint Britney is the (low-key) one that’s not over him. I don’t doubt the second I heard his FS/LS album. Too many Britney references there, when it got to his 20/20 album…oiii, really it’s just be called the “Britney Spears 20/20 Experience”

I agree 100%!!:cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

The one who couldn't get over it more was JT.
Then he developed a way to love each other with her, if only in the world of their imagination.
He wrote several songs about it.
He must have felt heavenly when he saw her dancing to "Blue ocean Floor" and "Holy Grail" on Instagram:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

That's why he made "Sin Fin" and the music video, which perfectly represent the lyrics of "Blue ocean Floor" and her dances of the Instagram.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2023 at 3:34 AM, turquoise said:

I'd like to add this too…:orangu_orangutan_ape::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: 

When they went into the photo booth and came out...🌹

10QqHZx.png

jR2TPUf.png

XL0D6FS.png

Britney said about JT and rose petals🌹and the cross necklace.

"He had rose petals🌹 leading from halfway in the hall way into the living room og the hotel  room and I walked and I followed the petals. And then I came into the living room and then there was a basket of just goodies and he bought me a necklace, this cross necklace. Wait I'm not I don't have it on right now, but I usually have it on. So he brought me a cross necklace and just a bunch of lotions and stuff like that. He's everything to me like he's my world he's my everything and everything I do I base it on what he would think you know. And so he just makes me feel at peace, when I'm with him I can breathe. I would love to be with him forever, if he can handle me. Definitely love words can't describe how I feel you know when you're in love it's just an indescribable feeling when you're with that person so I just feel very blessed and very lucky to have him."

'everything I do'…

I don't know if he quoted from her or not, but…

Girl, you're my reflection, all I see is you
My reflection, in everything I do
You're my reflection and all I see is you
My reflection, in everything I do

XJtYjIv.png

qd3YRIT.png

O6ipuwS.png

I think the little cross tattoo on his hand is a reference to the little cross necklace JT gave her with the rose petals🌹

(And, of course, that also implies a big cross tattoo on his shoulder and a cross tattoo on hers.)

Remember in 2000, when Britney Spears was totally obsessed with this one accessory? | HelloGiggles
https://hellogiggles.com/reviews-coverage/britney-spears-favorite-accessory-2000/

GettyImages-85364144.jpg?resize=500,688&

I found an article with more pictures of the cross necklace.

SG.NEWS.YAHOO.COM

As the reigning pop princess queen of the ’90s, ’00s, and really, forever…Britney Spears’ style has always been on point. And while…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block