Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

When fake “independent journalist” Jessica Reed Kraus drops her next story about Britney, here are some of her sources. These people are not to be trusted. 

Imagine having dinner with and allowing somebody in your home that called your daughter a m*** addict, among other things? Lynne is so ridiculous 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I’m as sure of it as my initial reaction to Sam Asghari. They all spin. They spin the story to paint Britney in the worst light (thru TMZ) then they spin it back to look like it’s not that bad after all (NYP/Page 6). It’s a twisted mind game.

And why do you think they're the ones spinning and not team con?

3 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

The way you just clocked this hater 😂 

Wow @ Lynne letting her daughter be trashed and going along with it. She’s messy for letting these people into her home, and especially HIH after the **** she’s talked about Britney? Gross 

Oh it’s terrible. And the money that it seems like they all have access to, to live lavishly. Maybe they’re self made, but I don’t recall that area having a bustling local economy. 

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Why are you trying to steer away attention from this? This whole thing opens a can of worms on the whole Spears family and people that were involved in the con? 

Kinda sus you want us to stop talking about it tbh

53 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Actually no one has since everyone is discussing it. No one knows who these people are so it’s new information on the Spears family and Team Con.

Why are you trying to deflect attention from incriminating evidence?

48 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

You go ahead and log off to watch that game. The rest of us will be here discussing this mind boggling new information that just came out.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

45 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Why are you so hard pressed on defending Lynne? Who are you really? Like you’re the only one telling us to move on and do something else while everyone is posting and discussing the topic at hand? It’s really sus.

42 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Damn you are so pressed to have us get off this topic. Why? What are you afraid of us digging up on Lynne? Your comments are really sus.

You done?

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 4
17 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

This is an absolutely ridiculous thing to say. A quick glance and it shows @PlatinumB has been a member since 2009 and has posted 3100 times. That’s less than 250 a year if I’m not mistaken. You’ve posted 594 times and it hasn’t even been 3 months. 

It seems like you’re only goal here is to stir up drama.  

Baby idc if their account was made in 2009 or 2019 nor do I care that much about someone else’s post history. Once again, some of you NEED lives.

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

And why do you think they're the ones spinning and not team con?

I think it’s all of them: these scumbags in Kentwood and Team Con, i.e., various members of the cship during & post cship handlers like Cade, formerly Sam, Jodi. I don’t know if Britney can’t get away from this group of people or if they’re exerting some kind of pressure or control over her, or she keeps Cade around bcuz she does like him and w/o him she might not have anyone else to lean on.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Imagine having dinner with and allowing somebody in your home that called your daughter a m*** addict, among other things? Lynne is so ridiculous 

I couldn’t believe that **** either. But Lynne’s probably the one who is parroting this as well. According to Daphne, who has hours worth of footage, KFed said m3th. Lynne & Jansen’s pal HiH said “m3th or something like m3th.” Never once has she defended Britney. Lynne slimes Britney indirectly thru other people bcuz she’s a spineless ******* coward who doesn’t want to say it herself out of fear it’ll ruin her chances of ever having a relationship with Britney again.

It’s the same reason she didn’t want to be conservator. She preferred to stay behind the scenes reaping the benefits of being “Britney Spears’s mom” with seemingly clean hands. Letting Jamie be the one overseeing the cship so that Britney wouldn’t end up hating her. Boy did Lynne miscalculate the impact of her own actions and lies would have on her relationship with Britney. 

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I couldn’t believe that **** either. But Lynne’s probably the one who is parroting this as well. According to Daphne, who has hours worth of footage, KFed said m3th. Lynne & Jansen’s pal HiH said “m3th or something like m3th.” Never once has she defended Britney. Lynne slimes Britney indirectly thru other people bcuz she’s a spineless ******* coward who doesn’t want to say it herself out of fear it’ll ruin her chances of ever having a relationship with Britney again.

It’s the same reason she didn’t want to be conservator. She preferred to stay behind the scenes reaping the benefits of being “Britney Spears’s mom” with seemingly clean hands. Letting Jamie be the one overseeing the cship so that Britney wouldn’t end up hating her. Boy did Lynne miscalculate the impact of her own actions and lies would have on her relationship with Britney. 

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block