Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Which Lynne knew all about it seems, yet didn't do anything to prevent it from happening? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Huh. 

Except Lynne did file a petition to help Britney and had many private conversations with her. Both Britney and Lynne were manipulated under Jamie and Lou’s guise. Britney’s also a grown *** woman and has all the power in the world to stand up or speak for herself which she ultimately did. Stop infantilizing her. 

• Haha 7
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

No. All you need to know is that these people are Lynn's 'friends' and that they have wormed their way into the family and are spilling all sorts of details.

Thanks! It's sad that Britney has so many hungry mouths trying to get a piece of the cake orbiting her, and her parents even entertaining them. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

@Pinky98 can't we get all of these posts, photos, videos & etc in your first post? I'm lost in it. Or somebody else please create MEGAthread with all-in-one.

I would say Jacob Diamond IG is the best source as it is in order there although he is a cloutchaser. He is telling the stories in other people's point if views if you know what I mean. 

Edited by jor to tha deezy
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

No prob!

Yeah, no wonder she's not talking to anyone! It's the smartest thing she can do. Her parents and family are a liability and kinda dangerous...

Exactly, it would be smartest to just not trust anyone in her position. But then imagine how lonely you would get... like she stated in FTR. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, jor to tha deezy said:

I would say Jacob Diamond IG is the best source as it is in order there although he is a cloutchaser. He is telling the stories in other people's point if views if you know what I mean. 

Ok, but people are sharing all of this stuff in whole thread and I really don't want to browse all of pages :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Who's infantilizing Britney when my comments had nothing to do with her and are about Lynne? And why do you think she had many private conversations with Britney? Do you know something we don't know? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Funny how you say to stop infantilizing Britney, yet you're infantilizing Lynne. Why couldn't Lynn speak up for herself if she was being manipulated for so long?

Lynne is clearly the one susceptible to undue influences since she's so naive and allowed a deranged stalker to enter her house and go through her daughter's personal affects. Shame on her. 

Britney fans need to realize that other people are not responsible for Britney herself. By the end of the day, she’s the one in power and not everything is always going to be so black and white. When Britney begins to publicly bully or attack others on her IG, are they expected to kiss her feet? Should we also start attacking Lynne for allowing a 22-year-old Britney to marry a criminal and a money-hungry leech? Oh, Gutterguppy. Goodness goodness goodness! What are we going to do with you and your delusions?

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Britney fans need to realize that other people are not responsible for Britney herself. By the end of the day, she’s the one in power and not everything is always going to be so black and white. When Britney begins to publicly bully or attack others on her IG, are they expected to kiss her feet? Should we also start attacking Lynne for allowing a 22-year-old Britney to marry a criminal and a money-hungry leech? Oh, Gutterguppy. Goodness goodness goodness! What are we going to do with you and your delusions?

The blatant deflecting. Could you be any more obvious...it's so embarrassing. 

Anyways, back to Lynne, since you know, that's who this thread is about.

I'll repost my questions here since you willfully chose to ignore them. 

Who's infantilizing Britney when my comments had nothing to do with her and are about Lynne? And why do you think she had many private conversations with Britney? Do you know something we don't know? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Funny how you say to stop infantilizing Britney, yet you're infantilizing Lynne. Why couldn't Lynn speak up for herself if she was being manipulated for so long? 

We should start looking into why Lynne keeps allowing opportunists into her inner circle and spilling confidential information to them. She is clearly the weakest link here. 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block