Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

why should we not care about this when Lynne has basically rereleased to a third party that she knew Lou was a criminal; and Jamie was not fit to be conservator?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Nothing about this is breaking news or brand new information. We’ve been knew this for years now, keep up!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

oh, it's BEEN knew now? So, then this just corroborates how Lynne is NOT good mother, contrary to what you have said. 

This has more to do with Lou scamming her way into Britney’s life and Jamie being the manipulative father that he is. But already knew all of that. Again, keep UP!

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Lol coming from you, of all people! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Baby you vicariously live through and breathe a pop star that doesn’t know you exist. The reason I even get flack on here to begin with is because I don’t care as much about her as some of you do on here. Don’t throw stones at glass houses! Now go enjoy your Sunday, Chiefs and Jets are coming up!

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
Just now, BadBunny said:

Baby you vicariously live through and breathe a pop star that doesn’t know you exist. The reason I even get flack on here to begin with is because I don’t care as much about her as some of you do on here. Don’t throw stones at glass houses! Now go enjoy your Sunday, Chiefs and Jets are coming up!

Stop Talking Fix My Life GIF by OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network

• Like 8

The group photo he posted with HiH’s Jessica Reed Kraus is recent. Like, June or July because HiH bragged about hanging out with Jansen and Britney’s cousin Laura Lynn. It appears as though Jansen let Jessica stay at her house while she cooks up another story about Britney that’s supposed to drop soon… whenever HiH takes a break from propping up Russell Brand, RFK Jr, rap1st Danny Masterson and other degenerates.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block