Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

11 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Update: @PlatinumB

Jacob is now on Instagram begging people for money for his go fund me page to fight his legal fees with Lynne Spears.

He said he's temporarily silenced and has a court date coming up Monday November 20th in Louisiana.

His goal is 5,000 dollars.

Sorry not sorry, this man was friends with Lynne, Jansen and would've stayed silent about anything he knew about Britney had they kept him in their circle.

Maybe he should take Britney's scarf and sell it, or figure out a way to pay his own legal fees.

Interesting he was toting around in his videos buying Lynne, Chanel gifts and posting about expensive things yet is begging for 5k to fight Lynne in court.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Oh WOW, thanks for the update bb appreciate that x  This is such a juicy update. I unfollowed him because he looked like he wasn't going to spill any more tea  :clownery_makeup_meme:

Now that she has no money either, maybe Lynn will represent herself against him. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

He was most certainly giving her FAKE Chanel gifts.   :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

He needs to go harder and mention it ALLL!!  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: You can't make this stuff up it was so funny to watch them turn on one another.

This is payback/karma for them staying silent and turning the other way all these years of Britney's captivity! I kinda get they were brainwashed into believing she needed the con but still...  Can you imagine the years of texts and phone calls they must of had between themselves gossiping about what they witnessed or heard about Britney from Lynn?! 

Spoiler

Fu c k them hillybilly's.

Spoiler

Nene Leakes GIF

PS. I l know he's going to be lurking and reading this. Maybe he can comment and help clarify for us... :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:  xoxo

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Oh WOW, thanks for the update bb appreciate that x  This is such a juicy update. I unfollowed him because he looked like he wasn't going to spill any more tea  :clownery_makeup_meme:

Now that she has no money either, maybe Lynn will represent herself against him. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

He was most certainly giving her FAKE Chanel gifts.   :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

He needs to go harder and mention it ALLL!!  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: You can't make this stuff up it was so funny to watch them turn on one another.

This is payback/karma for them staying silent and turning the other way all these years of Britney's captivity! I kinda get they were brainwashed into believing she needed the con but still...  Can you imagine the years of texts and phone calls they must of had between themselves gossiping about what they witnessed or heard about Britney from Lynn?! 

Hide contents

Fu c k them hillybilly's.

Reveal hidden contents

Nene Leakes GIF

PS. I l know he's going to be lurking and reading this. Maybe he can comment and help clarify for us... :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:  xoxo

For real, Jacob sat back and posted texts of Britney being bashed and talked badly by Jansen too. Now he's wanting the B army to save him and get a lawyer, he had his chance to spill the tea before his cease and desist and played games with it.

At that point he posted a story asking people to send in questions they had, he ignored almost all of the questions claiming he got so many he was trying to get to them and never did.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

For real, Jacob sat back and posted texts of Britney being bashed and talked badly by Jansen too. Now he's wanting the B army to save him and get a lawyer, he had his chance to spill the tea before his cease and desist and played games with it.

At that point he posted a story asking people to send in questions they had, he ignored almost all of the questions claiming he got so many he was trying to get to them and never did.

That last bit is tickling me! His taste of 30 seconds of fame really went to his head! Remember he was giving a insta house tour!?  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Again these people have no shame :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

That last bit is tickling me! His taste of 30 seconds of fame really went to his head! Remember he was giving a insta house tour!?  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Again these people have no shame :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

For real he's playing the victim now he should've spilled way more tea when he was already posting before Lynne got his cease and desist.

I don't get why he can't split the 5k with his boyfriend and each pay 2500 for a lawyer on a credit card if as they claim Jacob has proof.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For real he's playing the victim now he should've spilled way more tea when he was already posting before Lynne got his cease and desist.

I don't get why he can't split the 5k with his boyfriend and each pay 2500 for a lawyer on a credit card if as they claim Jacob has proof.

They are broke and con artists that's why. Can't believe Britney has vultures like that so close to her... :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 1

All these weeks later and I’m still utterly dying over him in that one video so shamelessly trying to point out to Lynne that the gift he got her was Chanel.  I believe someone in here referred to it as “clawing” and I laugh out loud every time I think about it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Edited by G-unit
  • 3 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block