Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

Just now, VCTR said:

Listen: I feel like this is probably good gossip but who are these people? Quick bio on each of the players and how they relate to Britney?

Tatum is friends with Britney's mom Lynne and the guy was friends with Tatum and Lynne who all are friends with Jansen.

They all hung out, and had private chat texts in group form and the guy is in a feud with Tatum for some Jansen stuff so he's blowing the lid off a lot.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

In the first few secs isn't that the Houseinhabit wench? Another weasel. Britney's family are so dumb! wtf... 

it is

1 minute ago, G-unit said:

I think this is “Baihly”, the blonde chick that did all this stuff.  Tatum is the short-haired older chick who I think was always friends with Lynne.  Idk this is confusing.

yeah it's the blonde one, my bad

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

so apparently the whole thing started because he revealed to Jansen's child that he was gay after he/she kept asking all night if he and his boyfriend were roomates and suddenly they didn't like it. Like, they all knew he was gay and were ok with it, but it became a problem when he admit it to the kid

No this has a lot to do with Tatum and what Tatum did to get Jansen on her side, He also asked Lynne one question and Lynne turned on him. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

so apparently the whole thing started because he revealed to Jansen's child that he was gay after he/she kept asking all night if he and his boyfriend were roomates and suddenly they didn't like it. Like, they all knew he was gay and were ok with it, but it became a problem when he admit it to the kid

ok, well, that's ridiculous and they're even more unhinged than I thought. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block