Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

I appreciate this reply and your honesty. Yes maybe she will reflect on her actions as well as others. 

I appreciate you asking because I definitely see how it can come off hypocritical. But I feel like everyone has moments of being a hypocrite as we change and grow in life. Britney is figuring out life on her own for the first time. I refuse to judge her until she actually does something truly harmful. *****ing on social media is hardly a cause for concern imo. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, easy said:

And you see? Neither action is wrong. I'm glad you confront people you have issue with, venting on social media is just that. Venting. It's not some huge issue y'all try to make it out to be. I understand the confusion when we're used to Britney being americas sweetheart. But she's a human first, with every ranging emotion. Let her be a ***** if she wants. 

I never said venting on social media is wrong, but it’s telling about the person.

If you vent on social media to friends and strangers about your everyday struggles,  it speaks volumes about your emotional maturity and need for attention. 

If this “offends” you then you’re probably that person. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 6
Just now, Sia said:

I never said venting on social media is wrong, but it’s telling about the person.

If you vent on social media to friends and strangers about your everyday struggles,  it speaks volumes about your emotional maturity and need for attention. 

If this “offends” you then you’re probably that person. 

I'm not offended by your opinion, I think your opinion is awful judgey because someone behaves differently than you do suddenly it's a reason to psychoanalyze their behavior despite knowing literally any other prior, important, details. 

• Love 1
Just now, Baronesse said:

She's wild, she's on fire, wild like a tiger. That's what she wants to do and be right now, and so it's the lense she views everything that happens to her through. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Will it end well? Probably not :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I truly think her career is over, I never thought I'd say or think that but as time goes on, she's showing more and more no interest in anything but this bizarre behavior.

Even if she comeback with one album cycle it's just never going to be steady releases and a full-time career anymore.

I hope I'm wrong. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, easy said:

Maybe I got your reply mixed up with another, I got like three people coming at me in this thread so I apologize for my confusion!

It’s okay :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

see? We talked it out and got a polite way out of a drama:ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

maybe, Brits still learning how to act not being controlled, maybe, it’s easier for her to write an emotion out. But I hope she’ll notice the rudeness towards other people, cause sometimes it can bring pain to others too. Anger can be expressed in more healthier ways

• Like 4
Just now, princessmimi said:

Yeah that's why I don't feel that bad for her cause she can get counseling and therapy but no she would rather be half n.aked posting awkward dance videos on her IG.

I have been a fan since 2000 but her childish and immature attitude is REALLY getting on my nerves!

Honestly at this point, her prime is what is keeping me as a fan cause if she wasn't a badazz popstar in her prime, I would've stopped supporting her a long time ago.

She has nothing to offer now but these tacky videos and disrespectful posts.

She is gonna end up alone if she keeps this attitude up.

I think shes already alone and that's what's been making her act out like this even more.

Do you think her career is over?

1 minute ago, Sia said:

I always cringe when people use the “she hasn’t been able to express herself for 14 years” excuse as if she was a teenager when she was placed in the conservatorship. She was 27 years old (a grown adult) when she was “locked up” so this idea that she’s stuck in her 27 year old mind is actually quite sad because most 27 year olds I know act far more mature than she does even now. 

No, she wasn't a teenager but all her life her team has tried to portray her as someone who's docile and not outspoken. She honestly hasn't been able to 'truly' express herself because she's been told she shouldn't. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block