Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

I was thinking about this a few days ago, in 2008 In Touch had a story about her being ***uality abused as a teen. 

At the beginning of the year the DM had a source saying that she's has the mind of a "12 year old and it's like she had a trauma" at that age. 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Spears, 41, also posted a video where she appeared agitated while dancing at her home

Then, there's Courtney Love saying Jamie abused her, and that ig post where she talks about her uncle taking care of her when she was a baby.

Cope that with the fact that she was surrounded by adults since little, when she was in rehab Larry said that something "tragic" happened to her. 

So, yes. I think Britney being abused at some point is a real possibility. 

That is sad if that's true.

Abuse is no joke especially when you're young.

It can scar you for life.

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

HECK YES, sadly. I don’t know if it was a family member aka her DAD or if it was just a Hollywood exec, but her behavior SCREAMS s*xual ab*se victim. It’s extremely sad. 

That’s horrible if she did get abused cause that would explain a lot.

I had a friend growing up who was sxually abused when she was younger and ended up acting out sxually as she got older.

It could be a sad possibility.

I still think this is about her family..

Disturbing the peace = she has used that sentence about her mother and family before. Like, when she went home one time, and Jamie Lynn yelled and said mean stuff but britney wasnt allowed to talk back because of disturbing the peace or something..

I CARE = her sons.  Remember the videoes Federlines leaked where she yells she cares about them, in the car..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block