Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

Just now, waynebradybyday said:

Who hasn’t experienced trauma?

Is she forever a fake victim?

Rihanna was literally savagely beaten by her ex for the world to see her face and she’s never played a victim card.

Uhmm you can't compare the 2. Very few celebrities have been trafficked for 13 years straight. Not to mention the mental torture and gaslighting they put her through. They ****ed with her mind for a long time and made her take meds she didn't need.

Where is the empathy?

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Lola2790 said:

Uhmm you can't compare the 2. Very few celebrities have been trafficked for 13 years straight. Not to mention the mental torture and gaslighting they put her through. They ****ed with her mind for a long time and made her take meds she didn't need.

Where is the empathy?

what the hell is this the oppression olympics? now we're comparing traumas and seeing who's had it worse?

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
Just now, BadBunny said:

Millions of people suffer from trauma and make an effort to proactively change their lives. But sure, let me feel sorry for a multimillionaire who has access to all the healthcare in the world yet your average everyday American doesn’t even have access to basic mental health resources because they can’t afford it. 

Exactly! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

Like I said,

Trauma does not entitle someone to be rude and disrespectful.

There are lots of people who have trauma but are nice and respectful people.

She's just playing the victim and it isn't cute anymore.

I don't think she is playing the victim. She is just so traumatized and unable to process what was done to her that she has a very negative view of people in general. She fears they all want something out of her.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

I don't think she is playing the victim. She is just so traumatized and unable to process what was done to her that she has a very negative view of people in general. She fears they all want something out of her.

Nope. She literally just wants to act out and feel like a feral tiger. The problem is that it will ultimately continue the cycle... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Where is the empathy?

Y’all really need to stop overusing terms that don’t make sense nor apply to Britney. But yeah, let’s be sheeple instead of applying logic.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I understand and I get it.

Yes I will never relate to what happened to her but being hostile towards other is not the way to go about it.

I do feel bad for her but the whole flipping emoji posts and the rants are such a turn off.

I'd expect that from ITZ age Britney but not freakin 41 yr old Britney.

And no I'm not being ageist, I'm just saying that she just hasn't changed for the better and she is her own worst enemy.

It kills me to see my childhood idol end up like this and she might be messed up like this permanently.

She will NEVER be Primeney again and it kills me inside but it is what it is.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Not trying to discredit Rihanna's trauma. However, Britney's is almost unheard of. Courtney Love said it's the worst thing she's seen done to another human. 

Lmao.

Wake up. Women in the Middle East are getting their pupils blown out and getting killed by their own government because they’re protesting the most basic of human rights like showing their hair or dancing to music. Many women are even jailed if they want to simply go get an education.  And I’m supposed to take the word of Courtney Love, a known **** addict seriously? You people literally live in a bubble. But boohooo let me feel sorry for a rich and privileged pop star who got the lifetime of an opportunity to follow her dream.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block