Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

6 hours ago, easy said:

Being a public figure doesn't entitle people to you in their private time. That's a HUGE issue with celebrity in general. It just Britney. She's a person first. 

So why did Britney fans throw stones at Wembayana for not wanting to say hi to her and technically invading his privacy? Instead you all screamed “ABUSE” bc it only fit your redundant agenda that only knows how to throw her a pity party.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, easy said:

I'm not offended by your opinion, I think your opinion is awful judgey because someone behaves differently than you do suddenly it's a reason to psychoanalyze their behavior despite knowing literally any other prior, important, details. 

If pointing out poor and/or questionable behavior makes me “judgey” (as you call it), then I welcome it. 

Perhaps we need more “judgey” people in this world and fewer enablers.

🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, CharmingMadness said:

It’s okay :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

see? We talked it out and got a polite way out of a drama:ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

maybe, Brits still learning how to act not being controlled, maybe, it’s easier for her to write an emotion out. But I hope she’ll notice the rudeness towards other people, cause sometimes it can bring pain to others too. Anger can be expressed in more healthier ways

Agreed! Personally I don't see a problem venting on social media. She's not naming names, this post is even more vague than the jack in the box post. The only way she's gonna learn is the same way all of us learned– by making mistakes. Unfortunately for Britney, her mistakes are always public and always magnified to the millionth degree. If she wants to be a little *****y and shady on ig, so what! If anyone says they haven't ever once done it, I'll show you a liar. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2

Y’all chill,  Britney is sweet and kind but in like the Southern kind of way. We’re all sweet and kind in the South (outwardly) but could be a whole nother way behind closed doors which you would think Britney fans would know by now but I digress 😂😂😂

Britney is just not a nice person sometimes and THATS OK. We all have days where we can be absolute jerks (some of us only in our heads). Plus, I imagine being a celeb comes with a lot of quirks regarding being talked to in public by random strangers all the time.

• Love 4
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

If we think her career is over, then why bother hoping for new music or anything from her anymore?

That's the keyword "hope", I think many of us including myself are hoping that she will turn things around and bless us with something fresh and new that she's able to call the shots.

People are rooting for Britney, including myself that doesn't negate the fact that she's making it more difficult for that and or on herself.

It's obvious she's not in a good place at this time and it's very sad. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
Just now, princessmimi said:

Yes as of right now and the IG will continue to keep it over

HOWEVER if she acts humble, cleans up her appearance, puts effort into making and recording music and promotes it all the way,

I think she still can.

But when she acts like this,

It just makes her less likable and marketable.

Btw I would think she would act on her best behavior considering her book is coming out in less than a month but no she resorts to acting like a fkn brat.

I want to buy the book cause I'm a fan but at the same time, 

she seems like a major bich and I don't know if I want to support her by buying her book.

Yeah, it's a bit strange to be acting out like this when her long awaited and highly anticipated book is out in a little over a month.

Britney just doesn't seem to care. 

5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yes as of right now and the IG will continue to keep it over

HOWEVER if she acts humble, cleans up her appearance, puts effort into making and recording music and promotes it all the way,

I think she still can have a career.

But when she acts like this,

It just makes her less likable and marketable.

Btw I would think she would act on her best behavior considering her book is coming out in less than a month but no she resorts to acting like a fkn brat.

I want to buy the book cause I'm a fan but at the same time, 

she seems like a major bich and I don't know if I want to support her by buying her book.

She’s too stubborn and her behavior comes off as extremely bratty/entitled. It’s no wonder her children and husband left her. This is not what Britney represented or the woman the world fell in love with. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 3

A Lot of You have being very judgamental and mean to Britney during this week, but god forbid if Britney decides to be mean , so you have the right to be mean but Britney can't? Why? She Is human after all, and she Is entitled to show her emotions they way she wish even if it would make her look bad.The only hypocritical people are you, if You we're the one receiving all this jugdment online you will probably be suicidal , if You hate this Britney then move on, go to one of your perfect pop stars and be happy.

Edited by Estrella
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Estrella said:

A Lot of You have being very judgamental and mean to Britney during this week, but god forbid if Britney decides to be mean , so you have they right to be mean but Britney can't? Why? She Is human after all, and she Is entitled to show her emotions they way she wish even if it would make her look bad.The only hypocritical people are you, if You we're the one receiving all this jugdment online you will probably be suicidal , if You hate this Britney then move on, go to one of your perfect pop stars and ve happy.

Calling out behavior for what it is isn’t mean. 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block