Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

Just now, Sia said:

One day?

Girl has been on a bitter party for over a year…even the Jack in the Box employee wasn’t safe.

Yes thank you for remembering another day she wasn't being americas sweetheart. What point are you trying to make expect for that you expect her to be happy go sunshine every day of her life and never express another emotion? 

• Haha 5
  • Like 4

To an every day person, getting a  casual hi night come from a neighbour, a friend etc...

For a celebrity of Britney's stature, it probably becomes draining being expected to be 24/7 available around the clock and having little anomynity.

She literally posted this, and people saying "where is she?" And released a song saying Mind Your Business. I don't really know what's not sinking in...

• Love 4
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I'm sorry but why must she act so damn defensive and aggressive all the time towards people in her IG captions?

I mean she wants to be treated like a normal person yet she cusses them out or does the middle finger emoji.

She also complained when people wouldn't look her in the eyes and ignored her, which made her not feel human. 

Well which is it Britney?

Do you want to be treated like a normal person or not?

You can't have it both ways. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block