Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It's not about entitlement, this is what goes with being a public figure or celeb just like Britney did to that NBA player when she approached him, touched him and wanted to talk to him.

The lengths some of ya'll go to enable this woman is sad. 

As I've said before, certain users are hell-bent on defense so whatever she does they'll come up with "arguments" to "explain" how whatever she's doing is totally fine. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s more than just a ghost writer. They’re fairly common. It’s how accurate it will be. She isn’t seen as a reliable narrator. It’s a struggle just to make sense of her Instagram posts. She has lost all credibility at this point. 

I agree.

She seems to have selective memory or forgets alot cause on one post, she said she never been to Jack in The Box yet there is a paparazzi pic of her going in 2006.

She said she never got her hair and nails done yet she looked BEAUTIFUL and glammed up during promos for her albums during the conservatorship.

She says that she dedicated 20 YEARS of her life to her sons yet they are under the age of 20.

So idk why she says she never did things when she clearly did.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's not about entitlement, this is what goes with being a public figure or celeb just like Britney did to that NBA player when she approached him, touched him and wanted to talk to him.

The lengths some of ya'll go to enable this woman is sad. 

Oh ok, so it's ok for her security to manhandle fans? Or she got what she had coming, but her fans deserve better? Looks like it's all about entitlement, to get in her face and sermonise at her.

• Love 2

Lol I’m late to the party :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Britney.. baby girl.. are you okay? Actually I still miss you.. because you are not the person most of the world fell in love with anymore. You are bitter now and you have a serious attitude problem with people that only show you good will and mean absolutely no harm your way. 

You go ahead and keep sleeping with **** dealers and felons.. I am absolutely sure that will lead you to a beautiful place. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, gar said:

Oh ok, so it's ok for her security to manhandle fans? Or she got what she had coming, but her fans deserve better? Looks like it's all about entitlement, to get in her face and sermonise at her.

Who got in her face? Was the Jack in the box employee in her face when he was getting her food and being polite and she went on social media to her multi millions of followers to dog him out.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

It's obvious that she only released this book for money. Nothing more than that. She refused to record the audiobook and preferred to put a photo from 20 years ago on the cover instead of doing a new photoshoot. The fact is that Britney doesn't give a **** about her career, or her fans, and she's made that clear countless times. Her only priority at the moment is to be as thin as a needle. The rest is irrelevant.

• Haha 4
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, gar said:

Fans might think they're entitled, but they aren't.

Oh, please! 
Artist don’t sell only their work, they sell themselves. A whole personality is created exactly to captivate public. 
And they sure use that a lot for their own benefits. How many PR videos Britney have of fans desperate to get close to her, wanting to meet her and be like her? 

So, it’s OK when they want to use it to make look like she is big approachable star, but in someway is over the line to say HI on the streets? 
BS

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Lol I’m late to the party :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Britney.. baby girl.. are you okay? Actually I still miss you.. because you are not the person most of the world fell in love with anymore. You are bitter now and you have a serious attitude problem with people that only show you good will and mean absolutely no harm your way. 

You go ahead and keep sleeping with **** dealers and felons.. I am absolutely sure that will lead you to a beautiful place. 

It's so wild that she's that angry by people saying hello or saying I just want you to be happy yet is allegedly rolling around the sheets with her housekeeper who was arrested on child endangerment charges, illegally obtaining a firearm and ammunition as well as having ***** with the intent to distribute and or sell yet everything is all good. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, gar said:

Stop enabling Britney by thinking she’s always right or thinking she’s some God, buttercup.

• Love 7

Ando please stop comparing your life with Britney, the life she has lived has being very traumatized, SO unless you we're slaved by your family for 13 years, being drugged with medicines that your body didn't need it , didn't have any rights , being followed 24/7 and being judge everything single thing you do , all of this has make her bitter, angry and broken, all this can consume a person, she is an empty shell of herself, Britney the pop Star died a long time ago, and she hates that life because she probably thinks is the reason why she suffered , and she still can't find peace because she still feel imprisoned by it, if she decides to stop posting i am  100 percent sure people won't stop to leave her alone.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Oh, please! 
Artist don’t sell only their work, they sell themselves. A whole personality is created exactly to captivate public. 
And they sure use that a lot for their own benefits. How many PR videos Britney have of fans desperate to get close to her, wanting to meet her and be like her? 

So, it’s OK when they want to use it to make look like she is big approachable star, but in someway is over the line to say HI on the streets? 
BS

Yeah, I don't think she's playing that game any more, but you go ahead and pretend that people are commodities against their own wishes. There's a word for that.

Edited by gar
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block