Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

Just now, easy said:

Yes thank you for remembering another day she wasn't being americas sweetheart. What point are you trying to make expect for that you expect her to be happy go sunshine every day of her life and never express another emotion? 

Nobody says she needs to be a perfect image. She insists she wanna live a normal life. It’s not the first time the wording is too harsh or entitled for the “normal” girl next door. 
i love her, and I can say she’s is rude even if I’m not spoken to, you know. Like I would say to anyone who would act like this. It’s how you live it in real life.

people say nice things,she gets triggered. I dont think she means it to her sister. And it’s getting old

• Love 4
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney is a public figure people are going to scream, say hello, ask for pictures and autographs! She unfortunately can’t have it both ways as a public figure to just be invisible to the world.

Being a public figure doesn't entitle people to you in their private time. That's a HUGE issue with celebrity in general. It just Britney. She's a person first. 

Edited by easy
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

I know right?

When she acts bichy and entitled like this,

I DON'T feel sorry at all for how her life has become.

What happened to the humble Britney from back in the day?

She was much more likable than this woman.

Yeah, and to see users make the same excuses for her behaviors, as the days go on it's truly sad and I do believe she's not in a great place at this time unfortunately.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I'm sorry but why must she act so damn defensive and aggressive all the time towards people in her IG captions?

I mean she wants to be treated like a normal person yet she cusses them out or does the middle finger emoji.

She also complained when people wouldn't look her in the eyes and ignored her, which made her not feel human. 

Well which is it Britney?

Do you want to be treated like a normal person or not?

You can't have it both ways. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I think she just wants to express whatever emotion comes to her in the moment... She wants to be like a leaf in the wind. :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Spoiler

Or storm... :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

Nobody says she needs to be a perfect image. She insists she wanna live a normal life. It’s not the first time the wording is too harsh or entitled for the “normal” girl next door. 
i love her, and I can say she’s is rude even if I’m not spoken to, you know. Like I would say to anyone who would act like this. It’s how you live it in real life.

people say nice things,she gets triggered. I dont think she means it to her sister. And it’s getting old

But that's exactly what you're implying when you get offended because she wants to be *****y in a caption, is it not? No Britney! Don't be angry! Be happy!!!! The world doesn't work like that. Why is showing happiness acceptable but showing anger isn't?

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block