Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

Just now, Sia said:

So you’re the person I hold the door for who just walks in without saying “thank you.”

Glad to know what type of person I’m dealing with here. It all makes sense now.

That’s a diff scenario toots. One can acknowledge someone being courteous for opening the door but not have to fake a smile to every interaction of the day. Nice try tho 😀

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, easy said:

Being a public figure doesn't entitle people to you in their private time. That's a HUGE issue with celebrity in general. It just Britney. She's a person first. 

Easy, if this is your perspective, can I ask what you think about Britney’s behaviour towards Wemby? She attempted to get his attention, not just once but a few times and tried to touch him. Is this not her trying to invade his private time? 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, Sia said:

We’re clearly  from different generations because I actually have never gone on rants on my social media. If I have issues with someone, I deal with them one on one. I’m not posting about it with some cryptic message behind it in an attempt to get attention.

If you do then well…you do you.

And you see? Neither action is wrong. I'm glad you confront people you have issue with, venting on social media is just that. Venting. It's not some huge issue y'all try to make it out to be. I understand the confusion when we're used to Britney being americas sweetheart. But she's a human first, with every ranging emotion. Let her be a ***** if she wants. 

• Like 2
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Easy, if this is your perspective, can I ask what you think about Britney’s behaviour towards Wemby? She attempted to get his attention, not just once but a few times and tried to touch him. Is this not her trying to invade his private time? 

The world is full of hypocrites. Perhaps whatever pissed her off enough to write this caption will make her reflect on how she acted towards Wemby. Is that not how we learn?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, easy said:

But that's exactly what you're implying when you get offended because she wants to be *****y in a caption, is it not? No Britney! Don't be angry! Be happy!!!! The world doesn't work like that. Why is showing happiness acceptable but showing anger isn't?

I think you understand everything wrong and put words in my mouth I didn’t say or mean even in the back of my mind.

just like Britney in these social situations

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, CharmingMadness said:

I think you understand everything wrong and put words in my mouth I didn’t say or mean even in the back of my mind.

just like Britney in these social situations

Maybe I got your reply mixed up with another, I got like three people coming at me in this thread so I apologize for my confusion!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, UncutJamz said:

That’s a diff scenario toots. One can acknowledge someone being courteous for opening the door but not have to fake a smile to every interaction of the day. Nice try tho 😀

Who said anything about faking a smile?

Where I’m from you smile and wave at people because you’re polite and want to express kindness.

Seems to me like you’re just a bitter person. Nothing wrong with that but call it what it is.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block