Unpopular preference thread: a song from Britney you like most of az does not like?

9 minutes ago, SwiftSpears92 said:

My favorite from Britney’s discography! It was so odd and different, it’s so fun. My best friend who isn’t a Britney Stan is hooked on it and we still jam out to it till this day!  

Yes! I feel like Britney always throws in a quirky, standout song on her albums that doesn’t always fit on the overall feel and we’re like “gurl what”, but I usually love them  :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

BOMT: Soda Pop

OIDIA: ?

Britney: ?

ITZ: Brave New Girl

BO: ?

C: Mmm Papi

FF: How I Roll

BJ: ?

G: If I’m Dancing

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Yes! I feel like Britney always throws in a quirky, standout song on her albums that doesn’t always fit on the overall feel and we’re like “gurl what”, but I usually love them  :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Yes how I roll feels like liquor and if I’m dancing feels like wine. They’re definitely related. Not siblings but definitely 2nd cousins 

Edited by SwiftSpears92
  • Love 2

Pretty Girls. i absolutely love PG. Its such a fun catchy song but most fans seem to hate it

Also, loads of fans on here seem to hate Brave New Girl and i always loved that song. ive said on here before its Anticipating's sibling and i honestly  think the only reason fans dont like it is its on In The Zone and its the odd one out, it sounds like it should have been on the Britney album and i honestly think if it was on the Britney album fans would love it  

Edited by jonloch1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Freakshow

Mannequin

How I Roll

If I’m Dancing 

All have the same experimental vibe for sure!

• Like 2

The only one I can think of that’s slightly hated (I guess I get why 🙄) is Toy Soldier. The opening is like GM. Time for business. That bass drop that comes in. The no effs to give attitude. It was my second fav after Get Naked back in 2007. It has this gummy bear vibe to it that I love yet its so hard hitting and that techno synth you can really hear in the final moments of the song…perfection. I also love the bridge. It’s just addicting the way she sings the lyrics. Slightly silly but “peek a boo” with the attitude is everything for me. Love TS! 
Not to mention my all time favorite crew performed it and I died. They gave it so much life and I still love it! Forever stanning.

Toy Soldiers coming to life. Iconic. Then they bust out ripping their tops open 🔥 Then the high kick and roll over the bass drop! The use of humans as props for the guns, the slick choreo and the pyramid drop at the end. Chefs kiss 😘 

Edited by TakeYourHand
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block