Jada Pinkett Smith would be a better choice than Oprah to interview Britney.

Check out this post where Jada (who also has a new book coming out in the fall) talks about being excited to read Britney’s book. 

(sorry if already posted. I did use the search feature but didn’t see it. I don’t post on exhale much.)

Jada Pinkett Smith Excited to Read Britney’s Memoir

it got me thinking… I really enjoyed the red table talk series and I know that it’s been canceled but if Britney really were to sit down and talk to someone about her experiences ahead of the book… I feel like Jada would be a better choice than Oprah. On the RTT Jada talked to so many different celebrities, who experienced an array of really traumatic things and handled it all with a lot of emotional sensitivity and respect. (For instance. The Hayden Panettiere interview was really good. And talked about motherhood and mental illness.) that’s not to say that Ober wouldn’t be sensitive. But Jada comes across as more human where Oprah seems a little more intimidating. 

anyway, thoughts? 

Edited by Bluemoonpj
  • Love 1
  • Haha 7
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Oprah is by far the more talented and charismatic interviewer -- she can be a bit twisty and manipulative to suit her own bias, though. 

My fav interviewers are cutthroat nordics, like the woman who asked Madonna precisely how many ********* she had.

Wow there's an interview where Madonna is asked that? :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

Do you know which one it is? 

I'm curious to see it! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block