Jada Pinkett Smith would be a better choice than Oprah to interview Britney.

14 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I agree Jada is the better interviewer she’s closer to Britney age & I think it would be a better conversation than Oprah. It is crazy how this thread talks down on Jada as if Britney does not get rumors & false information spread about her as Jada does. It’s almost like y’all are “the pot calling the kettle black” :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Someone said if Britney let the op run her career she would fail or something like that, no If she let y’all she would fail. Nobody is checking for Oprah, this a new generation Oprah don’t draw view’s & nobody watches her OWN network. Jada Facebook series brought in numbers 

This was my thinking and why I started the thread. And oof. The responses have been harsh haha. 😂 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block