Britney at Starbucks drive thru (candids)

30 minutes ago, Corruptured Colon said:

Here's another picture where you can see the guy a little better. Looks like he has a cig. Would a bodyguard smoke on the job? (That's an honest question, I really don't know!) 

Edit: Someone pointed out that it looks like a cell phone, which I can totally see now.

F4Szyr3XIAIeiv8?format=jpg&name=large

Looked like a vape pen to me but could be a phone. I’m guessing it’s a friend since we saw her bodyguard in the pics when she left dinner with this mystery man. When she has a driver, the bodyguard is usually in the car driving or looking out for her. When she drives herself, the bodyguards usually drive in a car behind her if they are there at all. I’m just remembering the Starbucks trip with the kids right after the cship ended where paps caught the guards cars trailing behind B. 

• Love 3

So great to see her out and about doing her things, dining in the restaurant with someone, and getting Starbucks. Now I can say that glad she and Sam are divorcing. During her marriage with Sam, shes like trapped in the house barely going out, we can only know what Britneys doing through Sam talking to TMZ,  and when shes finally dining out with Sam, it was a disaster. Like it was a total setup. 

Now she looks more like a independent free woman. SO Happy for her !!! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer::pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

But I also hope the paparazzi doesn't get too close to bother her. 

Edited by annalai23
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block