Britney at Starbucks drive thru (candids)

46 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Is it just me or has it been since Sam left the picture she actually seems like an actual free Britney they the C Ship ended ? Odd I rlly misjudged him ….

right

i wonder if Britney was doing these things before and just wasn't photographed or

she started now

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Sure she can cook it to perfection but is she strong enough to feed it to herself? 

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I'll go ask TMZ and  come back you, BRB :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Although there is a blind item saying it was her clone who cooked the omelette and Britney was actually upstairs abusing her peppermint tea habit, so I don't know what to believe :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, Corruptured Colon said:

Here's another picture where you can see the guy a little better. Looks like he has a cig. Would a bodyguard smoke on the job? (That's an honest question, I really don't know!) 

Edit: Someone pointed out that it looks like a cell phone, which I can totally see now.

F4Szyr3XIAIeiv8?format=jpg&name=large

is she doing a fu.ck finger to paparazzi ? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Edited by BSfan4Ever
2 hours ago, Markoct said:

Britney has traveled back to 2007 and will now continue her life in her own terms without all that bullsxit happening:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Also, isnt wierd how ever since the breakup we are constantly seeing candids of her? Like, was she not allowed to go out? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I think it’s also because now that she’s single they’re trying to catch her slipping in some way. She’s back to being the public’s zoo animal

• Like 2
1 hour ago, pancake said:

right

i wonder if Britney was doing these things before and just wasn't photographed or

she started now

I think it’s both, if that makes sense. Like she’s going out more than she did, but she also did some of things things when she was with Hesam the Scammer

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block