Britney spotted leaving fried chicken restaurant

Just now, easy said:

When your feelings start delving into "we need to fear her in so scared!!!!" It's time to log off and take a breath. She's free. She's dealing with the loss of her partner of 6 years on top of lifelong traumas. Let her live. 

I DID NOT SAY WE NEED TO *FEAR* HER omg don't. 

Youre adding words and opinions not opinionated by me. 

I am scared for HER feelings. Please learn to read. Your way of choosing to fight me on past experiences fro. Her (ps did you live through them or not honestly big qustion) - !!

Then you understand I'm scared she'll be back into what we fought for and scared this time she hurts herself 

• Love 1
Just now, MysticWomaney said:

I DID NOT SAY WE NEED TO *FEAR* HER omg don't. 

Youre adding words and opinions not opinionated by me. 

I am scared for HER feelings. Please learn to read. Your way of choosing to fight me on past experiences fro. Her (ps did you live through them or not honestly big qustion) - !!

Then you understand I'm scared she'll be back into what we fought for and scared this time she hurts herself 

That was an autocorrect on my part, I went back and fixed it. Was supposed to say free. 

this is exactly what I mean by not being dramatic. There is NOTHING to suggest she's a danger to herself. Stop putting harmful ideas into the world and getting yourself worked up over nothing. Have you never had a break up and went out and got some greasy food and alcohol afterwards???

• Like 6
Just now, easy said:

That was an autocorrect on my part, I went back and fixed it. Was supposed to say free. 

this is exactly what I mean by not being dramatic. There is NOTHING to suggest she's a danger to herself. Stop putting harmful ideas into the world and getting yourself worked up over nothing. Have you never had a break up and went out and got some greasy food and alcohol afterwards???

Yeah sadly I'm medicated because like britney I'm mentally unwell. That doesn't make us bad people but it doesn't mean we can handle things well..

If you read my post I'm concerned how she's getting heightened media attention like this compared to even ariana for an affair. Because its britney 

They want her to fail and want to pressure her like before hense why I'm scared!!

Just now, MysticWomaney said:

Yeah sadly I'm medicated because like britney I'm mentally unwell. That doesn't make us bad people but it doesn't mean we can handle things well..

If you read my post I'm concerned how she's getting heightened media attention like this compared to even ariana for an affair. Because its britney 

They want her to fail and want to pressure her like before hense why I'm scared!!

They want her to fail, of course, but I think you should have a little more faith and trust in Britney than you're displaying right now. 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Henry. debuting a new meltdown over Style., what’s new

spacer.png

It's not worth shedding a tear over a bottom but I love your confidence

ezgif-3-063e30831f.gif

10 minutes ago, KarmaComa³ said:

spacer.pngStill Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

Sweetheart, warning points aren't permanent, it's really not that serious, it's better to just accept it and move on

ezgif-3-063e30831f.gif

Edited by Henry.
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block