I feel sorry for Sam

Nobody will hire him now that he’s no longer Mr Britney Spears nobody cares, and considering his lack of talent in acting in the first place and the fact that he’s not aging well (let’s be honest), not much is gonna be left for him to do.. either he’ll end up working at a gym or he’s gonna be one of these L-A ****stars.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

Nobody will hire him now that he’s no longer Mr Britney Spears nobody cares, and considering his lack of talent in acting in the first place and the fact that he’s not aging well (let’s be honest), not much is gonna be left for him to do.. either he’ll end up working at a gym or he’s gonna be one of these L-A ****stars.

He barely got hired before any of this.  Agreed, he has little acting talent, not being shady it’s the truth.  He has the acting abilities of someone you see acting in one of those “dramatizations” you see on a True Crime show.  Beyond that, his buff physique immensely limits the roles he could audition for and if you compare his looks today to his looks in the Slumber Party mv, well…it’s been all downhill.  So yeah I agree, about the only career he could have is a trainer…but he’d have to stop being an alleged perv.

Edited by G-unit
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Kiss my said:

I feel sorry that he didn’t stick around for the full 2 years - he’d be $1m richer

:jackk_alien:

Hide contents

Not!!!! Britney would’ve divorced his lazy *** just before the 2 year mark so he never stood a chance 

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

i feel like something was happening behind the scenes… i wonder if he was threatened by some one he allegedly tried some thing on at the gym… or someone had a picture… idk i feel like this came out of no where tbh… ya we know they were never compatible… but i mean like something set this off 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block