Britney acknowledges her breakup with Sam on Instagram.

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Reported and I deleted out the derogatory term you keep posting in your comments to describe southern people and to criticize and demean a certain group of people.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Keep crying your Regina George tears if you think it’s going to get you anywhere. How sad and miserable you must be. Anyway! PLEASE put me on ignore if all you’re going to do is incite drama. That is the simplest of tasks that I can ask. 😫🙏🙏

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
33 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Girl bye. No one with functioning brain cells is buying your constant grasping at straws and victimization tactics. Please go take your petty drama elsewhere and stop inserting yourself between users. Let’s stay on topic, thanks!

@SlayOut @BUWYGF @Jordan Miller please ensure this troll doesn’t continue to pick fights at people and steer topics off conversation.

32 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@princessmimi @GlitterRain 

I'll DM his racist posts from yesterday, please check them out accordingly.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Can you both place each other on ignore? Seems like it’d be best for both of y’all from this point forward:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/ignore/

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Can you both place each other on ignore? Seems like it’d be best for both of y’all from this point forward:

Agreed! Please tell them to stop quoting me and place me on ignore if all they’re going to do is incite drama. Thank you Slayout. We love and appreciate you. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, SlayOut said:

I agree and he's been asked for months to put certain users on ignore and refuses to do so.

I don't regret calling him out on his racist posts and derogatory terms you like to think are harassment.

He was harassing mods just last night and using racial slurs, so it was only fitting that if he's calling out members in this thread as racists that he self-evaluates his on slurs.

The way he disrespects @GlitterRain and @princessmimi and many of us in the forum, and you like to think of others as harassing him, maybe chat with the other mods so they can clue you in on how nasty he's been as of late.

Much love. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

Agreed! Please tell them to stop quoting me if all they’re going to do is incite drama. Thank you Slayout. We love and appreciate you. 

I think it’d be best for y’all not to quote one another going forward. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I agree and he's been asked for months to put certain users on ignore and refuses to do so.

I don't regret calling him out on his racist posts and derogatory terms you like to think are harassment.

He was harassing mods just last night and using racial slurs, so it was only fitting that if he's calling out members in this thread as racists that he self-evaluates his on slurs.

We (obviously) can’t control when someone uses the ignore function, so hopefully you and Joshy consider using it going forward.

We appreciate that you submitted your reports about the terms. 

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The way he disrespects Glitter and Princess Mimi and many of us in the forum, and you like to think of others as harassing him, maybe chat with the other mods so they can clue you in on how nasty he's been as of late.

I hate to break it to you, but all the Mods receive hate and disrespect on this site.

spacer.png

If we attempt to do something about it, either by issuing WPs or sending alerts or whatever, people act like WE are the biggest bullies m, claim that we love to censor people, and that they’ve had their human rights violated. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: I know you’re not my biggest fan (you don’t have to be, either) and I know others do not like me and would probably like to see me gone. I’m sure other users have similar feelings towards the other Mods. But at this time, we’re all here to stay so y’all will have to deal. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Again, we all do our best responding to reports and trying to mediate whatever issues pop up. For both of you, I’m happy to continue this conversation via (separate) DMs if you have any other questions or concerns.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lucky☆ said:

His name is Sam because his name is Osama or maybe I’m wrong I don’t know.

You are the one getting offended for nothing , go outside to breath some fresh air hun 

They have every right to be offended. We all know the name Osama is associated with T error ist and unfortunately many people from a Muslim or Middle Eastern background experience being called those names. People of all races, gender / non gender and faiths and ***ual orientation should feel safe to come to Exhale. 

• Love 6
Just now, SlayOut said:

I think it’d be best for y’all not to quote one another going forward. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

We (obviously) can’t control when someone uses the ignore function, so hopefully you and Joshy consider using it going forward.

We appreciate that you submitted your reports about the terms. 

I hate to break it to you, but all the Mods receive hate and disrespect on this site.

spacer.png

If we attempt to do something about it, either by issuing WPs or sending alerts or whatever, people act like WE are the biggest bullies m, claim that we love to censor people, and that they’ve had their human rights violated. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: I know you’re not my biggest fan (you don’t have to be, either) and I know others do not like me and would probably like to see me gone. I’m sure other users have similar feelings towards the other Mods. But at this time, we’re all here to stay so y’all will have to deal. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Again, we all do our best responding to reports and trying to mediate whatever issues pop up. For both of you, I’m happy to continue this conversation via (separate) DMs if you have any other questions or concerns.

I appreciate the public statement that gives fairness in what you're saying. I'm also glad there are other mods that took certain behaviors into their own hands that others would let fly.

I have nothing against you so I'm not sure why you'd say I'm not your biggest fan, let's be real we've never had an issue before you and I.

I think the people you're in co-horst with that have been sending DM's about trying to target certain users has been the issue with people.

I think overall most in the forum appreciate you and like you, it wasn't until you resurrected yourself to fight with Glitter and start targeting members for your 'friends' that maybe you feel that way.

Many of us were happy you been back and adding to the moderation team, however your silly points you been dishing other mods have stated aren't warranted and have publicly stated that you had many of them reversed.

I'm not sure of your current motives, however I don't hate you and I as anyone else would want is fairness in the forum for all.

Like Crazy said the tides have turned and many have actually made up and get along now in the forum that had previous issues, it's obvious your tables have turned as well. 

My Dm's are open as well if you'd like to discuss anything further, 

Thank you, 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I appreciate the public statement that gives fairness in what you're saying. I'm also glad there are other mods that took certain behaviors into their own hands that others would let fly.

I have nothing against you so I'm not sure why you'd say I'm not your biggest fan, let's be real we've never had an issue before you and I.

I think the people you're in co-horst with that have been sending DM's about trying to target certain users has been the issue with people.

I think overall most in the forum appreciate you and like you, it wasn't until you resurrected yourself to fight with Glitter and start targeting members for your 'friends' that maybe you feel that way.

Many of us were happy you been back and adding to the moderation team, however your silly points you been dishing other mods have stated aren't warranted and have publicly stated that you had many of them reversed.

I'm not sure of your current motives, however I don't hate you and I as anyone else would want is fairness in the forum for all.

Like Crazy said the tides have turned and many have actually made up and get along now in the forum that had previous issues, it's obvious your tables have turned as well. 

My Dm's are open as well if you'd like to discuss anything further, 

Thank you, 

Yeah, I’ll DM you in the morning because a lot of what you just said is not accurate. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Mainly around me “targeting members for my friends” and that I’ve had many warnings reversed. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

You should remind yourself that using the H word to describe southerners is disgusting so the next time you try to advice anyone about hate you should take action on your own hate.

@princessmimi had to gather you yesterday it's no secret how hateful you can be toward us. 

I agree using the H word that ends with Y is offensive and shouldn’t be used. But It doesn’t describe a whole race of people.

however some people who are associated with the H word historically  are known to love using the N word as slavery was big in the south and southerners were once the richest in America. When slavery ended they became they poorest which was where a lot of the animosity towards people of colour came from.

but I agree all forms of hate are unnecessary.

3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I think he thought “he made it” when he married her. He was probably hoping to be her savior and figured that she was going to be easy to manipulate and be in control of her. He was probably expecting that she was going to get back to work and he was going to drink from that fountain of money…When Britney repeatedly refused to work, he realized his plan wasn’t working anymore and he got sick of pretending. 

omg :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: I got that same vibe. awful.

• Love 1

The funny thing is that I also don't feel like it's THAT bad or worrying, it somehow feels like it's going with the flow and again it's everyone but Britney that is all barking. And I am glad that she knows there are many supporters.

Love her calm energy, these days when she basically speaks up about allegations, it's like her older interviews, she's above it all, not bothered. I love it.

And also, her makeup looks smokey but actually good. And some dance moves do loek decent enough to be a part of a choreography.👍🏼

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block