Britney acknowledges her breakup with Sam on Instagram.

To be honest, she met him during CShip which meant ALOT of privileges were granted in terms of how close he was allowed to get to her to then ultimately be allowed to live with her when seemingly nobody

Can't get rid of this box on mobile 😠 was a mistake 

else was allowed within 10 miles of her.. The maths doesn't add up there. I spoke to my close friend who worked in the biz a few weeks ago (he worked for Gucci and dealt with many big names AND he loves Brit too of course ) and I defended Sam saying that he couldn't be part of the racket after so many years, I said that Britney is not blind either to shady stuff. My friend insisted it's going on all the time, these people are insanely desperate for money and fame they will lead a double life and will 100% utterly convince the unsuspecting party with manipulation. 

With those stories about SA now coming out, it's clear to me my friend was right and I was naive in thinking otherwise. Britney perhaps learned who she really married and decided to put herself first. Slowly she is uprooting all the weeds from the CShip nightmare. Cade next. I wish she would mix with people like Cher, Pink, Mariah, Miley, Zoe Saldana - those who showed up for Britney when they knew it could come with consequences. Maybe she does in private and that's fine too. We love you Brit and we all have a protective ring around you for this next chapter ♥️ :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

It's Iranian (Persian). Definitely not Arab.

According to Google: 

The name Hesam is of Persian and Arabic origin.

The meaning of Hesam is "a sharp sword". 

Hesam is generally used as a boy's name.

It consists of 5 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced He-sam.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block