Britney acknowledges her breakup with Sam on Instagram.

7 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Osama thought she was stupid and was going to be able to use her and control her but she is smarter 

Osama? Just because he’s middle eastern doesn’t give you the right to call him that. That is incredibly tone deaf and racist. Do better. Have some class.

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You should too using the H word multiple times the other day! Do better :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Oh look. The troll of all trolls is back at it again trying to act like a victim and incite more drama. Shocked, but not surprised. But since you want to go there and get up all in my mentions, should I remind you of the time that you were racist towards Asians and had your account privileges revoked for almost a week? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
Just now, Joshyworld said:

Oh look. The troll of all trolls is back at it again trying to act like a victim and incite more drama. Shocked, but not surprised. But since you want to go there and get up all in my mentions, should I remind you of the time that you were racist towards Asians and had your account privileges revoked for almost a week? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

You should remind yourself that using the H word to describe southerners is disgusting so the next time you try to advice anyone about hate you should take action on your own hate.

@princessmimi had to gather you yesterday it's no secret how hateful you can be toward us. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Lucky☆ said:

His name is Sam because his name is Osama or maybe I’m wrong I don’t know.

You are the one getting offended for nothing , go outside to breath some fresh air hun 

His name isn’t Osama, his legal name is actually just Sam lol. In the Farsi language, they use Hesam. Also, it literally says ‘Hesam’ in the caption of Britney’s post so don’t play dumb. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 2
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Aw Britney!

I wish i can give you a hug.

Although I don't get why she posts a video of her dancing with the statement about her divorce but oh well, 

its not my IG account or life.

It shows strength. Did you not see her confidence?  She looks amazing and ready to be herself. Shes also inviting everyone to know she is mourning. I do think they both shared a love. For now. This is what she needed . A rebirth. Watch this phoenix rise. I see a woman about to fly ! She needed freedom. This is her time to shine . She can live for herself. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You should remind yourself that using the H word to describe southerners is disgusting so the next time you try to advice anyone about hate you should take action on your own hate.

@princessmimi had to gather you yesterday it's no secret how hateful you can be toward us. 

Girl bye. No one with functioning brain cells is buying your constant grasping at straws and victimization tactics. Please go take your petty drama elsewhere and stop inserting yourself between users. Let’s stay on topic, thanks!

@SlayOut @BUWYGF @Jordan Miller please ensure this troll doesn’t continue to pick fights at people and steer topics off conversation.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Girl bye. No one with functioning brain cells is buying your constant grasping at straws and victimization tactics. Please go take your petty drama elsewhere and stop inserting yourself between users. Let’s stay on topic, thanks!

@SlayOut @BUWYGF @Jordan Miller please ensure this troll doesn’t continue to pick fights at people and steer topics off conversation.

@princessmimi @GlitterRain 

I'll DM his racist posts from yesterday, please check them out accordingly.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@princessmimi @GlitterRain 

I'll DM his racist posts from yesterday, please check them out accordingly.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

You have way too much damn time on your hands. Imagine singling me out by pretending to be offended that I referred to Jamie Spears as a ‘hick’. Again, please go touch grass and stop inserting yourself into drama. Kindly put me on ignore me and get on with your day. You are nothing but a troll and everyone knows it. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

You have way too much damn time on your hands. Imagine singling me out by pretending to be offended that I referred to Jamie Spears as a  Again, please go touch grass and stop inserting yourself into drama. Kindly put me on ignore me and get on with your day. You are nothing but a troll and everyone knows it. 

Reported and I deleted out the derogatory term you keep posting in your comments to describe southern people and to criticize and demean a certain group of people.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block