Britney acknowledges her breakup with Sam on Instagram.

3 minutes ago, Richie said:

it's weird to me britney considers her ig what perfect looks like while everybody is making conspiracies based on it. anyways, in her own words it isn't real and it's good to hear that from her. on the other hand, "I couldn't take the pain anymore" sounds crazy considering Sam's the one who filled for divorce. guess we'll never know

Maybe she means perfect as in she looks fine and happy on instagram. I dunno. Maybe she esteems herself and thinks her instagram is actually cute and perfect. Who are we to judge that. 

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Richie said:

it's weird to me britney considers her ig what perfect looks like while everybody is making conspiracies based on it. anyways, in her own words it isn't real and it's good to hear that from her. on the other hand, "I couldn't take the pain anymore" sounds crazy considering Sam's the one who filled for divorce. guess we'll never know

You think he would have left his gravy train willingly in a million years? No way in hell. Something major happened and he rushed to file for divorce to save his image 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Tetris said:

I hope she directs her energy into things solely for herself - interests, activities, artwork, self-awareness and reflection. There’s so much she can do to really get to the core of who SHE wants to be, without it requiring another person/partner/lover. And she should invest her social energy into more friendships, thus spreading out who & where she depends on for receiving outside satisfaction/validation. The more things she’ll have to appreciate and feel appreciated by, the smoother and more balanced all her relationships will seem. It will help clarify expectations and boundaries and prevent any co-dependency. All we really have is ourselves, and - if we’re lucky - a select few people we can be sure will always be there no matter what. Everyone else are just bonuses that are for specific times and places. 

she needs to read this. so on point.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, easy said:

I think it's pretty clear why scam filed for divorce. He thought he was gonna get the gp on his side because he saw (or was part of) the smear campaign and everyone tearing her down. What he failed to realize is the gp may call Britney crazy one day, but they ain't gonna tolerate no gold digging man trying to take advantage of her. 

I love hearing you like this :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block