Britney acknowledges her breakup with Sam on Instagram.

Even though I recently warmed up to Sam earlier this year, I never thought that he was genuinely in love with Britney. I believe he loved her as a friend, but he wasn’t in love with her and I’m still convinced that she isn’t his actual preference. However, being an aspiring actor, he got with her in hope to get something out of the relationship. I’m so glad that their marriage didn’t produce a child.

Moving forward, I hope that Britney finds a man of her means and someone closer to her age. If not, take a leaf out of Oprah’s book and don’t marry your partner. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

I mean… she didn’t deny the cheating or physical abuse allegations… yikes.

Why put energy into denying something that you know is not true? His rep also came out and said that Sam has no negative intentions toward her, which means he backtracked all the BS he or someone on his team was telling TMZ

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

I get that some of her captions are sometimes hard to follow but this one was pretty clear tho. Off course when she says "perfect", she's not talking about the dancing videos in her living room, why did you guys think about it immediately anyway, since she opened the caption by mentioning Sesame?

She's off course, talking about their beautiful perfect couple staged videos! She meant, as perfect as it may seem it was far from that when the cameras was turned off! That's it! And it's always what I said, IG IS NOT THE REAL LIFE! We all know that, we ALL "fake", at some levels, our posts! Nothinf is authentic, IG is the opposite of authentic!!! This is what she meant! Behind the beautiful 30 secondes videos of kissing and smiling, being crazy in love, they have REAL 24 hours days where you don't have to pretend and it can be sometimes really ugly!

Their last video for exemple, was sus as f- uck! People were like "where is she? where is she?" for weeks and then boom, he took her out, like he took Sawyer for a walking! Made this video that he used TWICE like it was an advertising... And then "ok cut, it will make the fans happy for 2 months, you can go home now!" I didn't say it was that! But it feelt like that TO ME when the video was published!

Britney is again really polite, I don't get wht she keeps protecting the people who hurt her, obviously she has alot of things to say! Even Vicky, knows and saw things!!!

Anyway, I hope she will be fine!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

I mean… she didn’t deny the cheating or physical abuse allegations… yikes.

edit: oop, double post. apologies.

So? Do you mean that she's a AI physical abuser and cheater clone of the real Britney, who gave her AI baby girl to Paris Hilton because she was on m eth? :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Britney won't ALWAYS deny EVERY f- cking stupid rumors!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block