Britney: "Is it mean to disagree with a serving my parents gave me for 13 years ???"

Fortunately for ya'll I can read conservatorship. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Translation: 

She's saying, scratch the surface. She wants to play this fun game with her fans because it's tots cute where we have to guess someone's name. 

She doesn't even know herself sometimes because this person doesn't know how to Break The Ice (Pun intended). It's at the tip of her tongue. Get it? Tip of an iceberg. You see here, folks, she wants her fans (whom she loves) to dig a little deeper into her psyche. Freudian style. Id, Ego, and Superego. 

This person she's referring to restricts her from practicing her true faith, Kabbalah. Why? Her parents think she's joining a cult. Plot twist. She wasn't talking about ONE person, she was talking about two people. And these two individuals keep serving her salt. Sometimes Brintey wants to have pepper. Why does she always have to eat salt, am I right? 

I get home girl. 

In conclusion, we will get a new album soon that will be a spiritual awakening for all her fans. Case Closed. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
44 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I still don't get why she writes such incoherent captions that have nothing to do with the pic or video she posts. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

The positive thing I will say though is I do love her outfits in the video especially the white dress.

I wish she dressed like that more often cause she looks beautiful in dresses.

I honestly do not think she chooses to be intentionally incoherent. Reads like it just happens to her. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
34 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

ChatGPT to the rescue, because whew chile...this post! If only she was a better writer, because she has good ideas and concepts.

Certainly! Here's a more organized and coherent rendition of Britney's post, with similar themes grouped together:

Reflection on Self-Expression:
I've gathered my myriad thoughts and decided to express them all in this message. To many, it might seem like random clips we see on Instagram, but to me, it's like expressing oneself in an unfamiliar language. Admittedly, there are times I speak off the cuff, just letting words roll off my tongue, unsure of their full meaning. But isn't that the essence of genuine expression?

Beliefs and Social Systems:
Belief systems powerfully influence entire countries, shaping societal values. Everyone is in search of something to believe in, especially children who look for guidance and hope. Similarly, Kabbalah teaches about the value of sharing. However, it also emphasizes the virtue of restraint. Balancing these teachings often feels like wearing a coat and trying to fit into a world dominated by powerful figures. But amidst these external influences, it's vital to remember one's worth and demand respect.

Personal Reflections and Upbringing:
We're nurtured to place immense faith in our parents and their teachings. They shape our beliefs, ideals, and worldview. But as we grow, there comes a time to reflect: Am I truly content with the lessons handed to me at the family table? It isn't about ingratitude but rather introspection. If I feel that something's amiss, shouldn't I have the right to voice it? Even if it's as simple as saying, "This needs more salt." In life, it's pivotal to stand up for one's beliefs, even if it means questioning long-standing traditions.

A Tease for Her Fans:
Lastly, to all my fans out there, there's more insight and revelations on the horizon. A book is coming soon. Thank you for your love and support. 😘

This version aims to retain the essence of Britney's thoughts while presenting them in a more structured and understandable manner.

THANK YOU! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

ChatGPT to the rescue, because whew chile...this post! If only she was a better writer, because she has good ideas and concepts.

Certainly! Here's a more organized and coherent rendition of Britney's post, with similar themes grouped together:

Reflection on Self-Expression:
I've gathered my myriad thoughts and decided to express them all in this message. To many, it might seem like random clips we see on Instagram, but to me, it's like expressing oneself in an unfamiliar language. Admittedly, there are times I speak off the cuff, just letting words roll off my tongue, unsure of their full meaning. But isn't that the essence of genuine expression?

Beliefs and Social Systems:
Belief systems powerfully influence entire countries, shaping societal values. Everyone is in search of something to believe in, especially children who look for guidance and hope. Similarly, Kabbalah teaches about the value of sharing. However, it also emphasizes the virtue of restraint. Balancing these teachings often feels like wearing a coat and trying to fit into a world dominated by powerful figures. But amidst these external influences, it's vital to remember one's worth and demand respect.

Personal Reflections and Upbringing:
We're nurtured to place immense faith in our parents and their teachings. They shape our beliefs, ideals, and worldview. But as we grow, there comes a time to reflect: Am I truly content with the lessons handed to me at the family table? It isn't about ingratitude but rather introspection. If I feel that something's amiss, shouldn't I have the right to voice it? Even if it's as simple as saying, "This needs more salt." In life, it's pivotal to stand up for one's beliefs, even if it means questioning long-standing traditions.

A Tease for Her Fans:
Lastly, to all my fans out there, there's more insight and revelations on the horizon. A book is coming soon. Thank you for your love and support. 😘

This version aims to retain the essence of Britney's thoughts while presenting them in a more structured and understandable manner.

This is so…soulless.

Hey, I don’t really get wtf Britney is talking about in her caption, but I’d still take that over some wack a.ss AI chatgpt. Any day.

And she is a good writer. 

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I honestly do not think she chooses to be intentionally incoherent. Reads like it just happens to her. 

I'm not a psychiatrist nor do I know her at all but she might just be having rambling and scattered thoughts that just spill out as she types kinda like what you said.

I really wish she could just post videos and pics without captions cause tbh

its the captions that are making people think she's crazy,

not really the pics and videos.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Personal opinion,

It's sort of an inside story. Those who get it get it. Maybe there was something someone said, and she was replying to that, maybe it was a long story to explain and doesn't want to anyway, and only wants to send a message to a certain person.

It's just a post.

Love that dress tho.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

This is so…soulless.

Hey, I don’t really get wtf Britney is talking about in her caption, but I’d still take that over some wack a.ss AI chatgpt. Any day.

Biased much? If anything it brings soul to her ramblings. If someone struggles to get their point across then they are not a good communicator or writer. Judging by the fact that this is probably one of her most incoherent posts I’d say it’s a fair assessment that she could benefit greatly by being a better writer and communicator. She has good ideas but doesn’t communicate them well and it ends up making her look crazy.

Edited by waynebradybyday
  • Like 4

She loves to use metaphor’s in her writing. I don’t find it that confusing and look at it as therapeutic for her.

And am I missing something because Britney legit writes she doesn’t know what she is writing and that it’s just rolling off her tongue??  

Edited by Naes614
  • Like 3

People saying they are worried for her mental health should be worried for their own intelligence. She is known for speaking in riddles and I’m sure after the book is released she will stop that. She is probably hinting at something again as she has done before but she can’t directly say it until the book is released. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

People saying they are worried for her mental health should be worried for their own intelligence. She is known for speaking in riddles and I’m sure after the book is released she will stop that. She is probably hinting at something again as she has done before but she can’t directly say it until the book is released. 

Except that if this was written during the conservatorship people would be saying “Omg, they are trying to make her look crazy!!! Writing complete gibberish in her captions!” 

It’s definitely not a lack of intelligence issue to look at this caption and lots of her others, (and see some of her videos) and to wonder whether she’s actually doing ok. Lots of fans are just completely unable to be objective possibly. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

This is so…soulless.

that is literally what she is saying. I somehow understood what she wrote, took some time. But this is legit what she is communicating. I think she's being cryptic on purpose tbh.

• Like 1