Britney: "Is it mean to disagree with a serving my parents gave me for 13 years ???"

38 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Sometimes I wonder if her captions are inside, meaning, the person it’s actually meant for knows what it means.

As for the ones who insist that she’s not well, no **** Sherlock, not a single human being on earth would be 100% perfectly fine coming out of what she did. But how bout you send your judgement where it actually belongs, with Jamie and the rest of Team CON, what we are seeing, is the result of what THEY did to her. Y’all are so quick to point out that she’s not well, she seems manic and whatever other derogatory term you wanna label her with as if it’s her fault. It’s not, they damaged her, those months in the facility esp. seems like it broke her, so how about a little empathy instead of your cruel judgment for something that isn’t even her fault!!

Obviously there are bad people who like to make fun of her problems, but that doesn't apply to everyone. A lot of people, especially fans, are really worried about her. It's impossible to see these posts on Instagram and not think, even for a second, that something weird is going on. Everyone knows what she went through, and that she will never be the same again. We are all rooting for her to be okay and get the justice she deserves. But you can't close your eyes and pretend that nothing is happening, that everything is ok. And worse: not being able to even show concern for not being automatically labeled a "team con plant".

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

It is sad and concerning but honestly her image is not my first concern here.

If her mind is going a million miles an hour like that … it must be so scary for her.  I hate that she’s been so betrayed by doctors and medical centers that she doesn’t feel safe getting help. 

I wonder if this is an existing disorder like bipolar or if something happened from all the intense meds/stress at ‘that place.’

she is getting help though. she's said multiple times she's seeing a therapist and is on meds for depression. Not sure why this keeps being overlooked here. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

But you can't close your eyes and pretend that nothing is happening

What is happening though, I legitimately want to know. And don't tell me 'you feel' cause that's not based in facts. And she is still trying to get justice—these things don't easily resolve themselves overnight or in a year and half. 

• Love 2

I don't like that people get jumped for simply pointing out that this post is a bit odd, almost like they're mad we don't all just shut our eyes in unison to nod and smile at all of this.

nene-leakes.gif

I for one would never say anything about her appearance and the dance videos I stay quiet about, but I'm genuinely sad she's posting these weird captions again. Not because "omg she's crazy/ruining her legacy" or whatever, but because I wish she would try to get a grip on her mind... On the other hand, I do understand you guys defending her. You're being protective and I get it. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
10 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

ChatGPT to the rescue, because whew chile...this post! If only she was a better writer, because she has good ideas and concepts.

Certainly! Here's a more organized and coherent rendition of Britney's post, with similar themes grouped together:

Reflection on Self-Expression:
I've gathered my myriad thoughts and decided to express them all in this message. To many, it might seem like random clips we see on Instagram, but to me, it's like expressing oneself in an unfamiliar language. Admittedly, there are times I speak off the cuff, just letting words roll off my tongue, unsure of their full meaning. But isn't that the essence of genuine expression?

Beliefs and Social Systems:
Belief systems powerfully influence entire countries, shaping societal values. Everyone is in search of something to believe in, especially children who look for guidance and hope. Similarly, Kabbalah teaches about the value of sharing. However, it also emphasizes the virtue of restraint. Balancing these teachings often feels like wearing a coat and trying to fit into a world dominated by powerful figures. But amidst these external influences, it's vital to remember one's worth and demand respect.

Personal Reflections and Upbringing:
We're nurtured to place immense faith in our parents and their teachings. They shape our beliefs, ideals, and worldview. But as we grow, there comes a time to reflect: Am I truly content with the lessons handed to me at the family table? It isn't about ingratitude but rather introspection. If I feel that something's amiss, shouldn't I have the right to voice it? Even if it's as simple as saying, "This needs more salt." In life, it's pivotal to stand up for one's beliefs, even if it means questioning long-standing traditions.

A Tease for Her Fans:
Lastly, to all my fans out there, there's more insight and revelations on the horizon. A book is coming soon. Thank you for your love and support. 😘

This version aims to retain the essence of Britney's thoughts while presenting them in a more structured and understandable manner.

Omg thanks to the AI

I can’t believe how amazing it’s translated and now it’s sound logical 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

I don't like that people get jumped for simply pointing out that this post is a bit odd, almost like they're mad we don't all just shut our eyes in unison to nod and smile at all of this.

nene-leakes.gif

I for one would never say anything about her appearance and the dance videos I stay quiet about, but I'm genuinely sad she's posting these weird captions again. Not because "omg she's crazy/ruining her legacy" or whatever, but because I wish she would try to get a grip on her mind... On the other hand, I do understand you guys defending her. You're being protective and I get it. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Imo the point is saying she "doesn't have a grip on her mind" because she wrote a caption you don't understand is harmful. Britney has told us numerous times how much therapy she's getting, how she is trying to heal through trauma both past and still being inflicted upon her. How is invalidating that helping her? We don't have to understand her, but why does that automatically equate to "she's not well, I'm concerned" instead of simply she said something that maybe wasn't meant for anyone to understand except for her? 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, easy said:

Imo the point is saying she "doesn't have a grip on her mind" because she wrote a caption you don't understand is harmful. Britney has told us numerous times how much therapy she's getting, how she is trying to heal through trauma both past and still being inflicted upon her. How is invalidating that helping her? We don't have to understand her, but why does that automatically equate to "she's not well, I'm concerned" instead of simply she said something that maybe wasn't meant for anyone to understand except for her? 

Thank you for articulating this. I've been trying to say that our approach and the words we use to describe people who are battling with mental struggles can be harmful, but no one seems to care and instead think they're being attacked. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Zoey1.25 said:

Thank you for articulating this. I've been trying to say that our approach and the words we use to describe people who are battling with mental struggles can be harmful, but no one seems to care and instead think they're being attacked. 

You're welcome, and exactly! Then diagnosing her with bipolar and whatever else, so what? If she is bipolar what would that change? Would they still run around calling her manic everytime she does something they don't understand? Britney doesn't have to disclose her medical information in order to get respect and empathy. That should be granted from the start. 

• Love 2

You guys are so dumb to not understand what she's saying, she's so clever, it all makes sense. I love when she shares, if you don't just unfollow bc I hope she will not stop sharing bc of some idiots... there was a day this fan base was missing some interaction and missing letters, now we have her speaking her mind from time to mind and y'all complain

and yes, there will be more salt on her book! 

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, easy said:

You're welcome, and exactly! Then diagnosing her with bipolar and whatever else, so what? If she is bipolar what would that change? Would they still run around calling her manic everytime she does something they don't understand? Britney doesn't have to disclose her medical information in order to get respect and empathy. That should be granted from the start. 

100%!! At this point, if you need to constantly point out she's 'crazy' or 'manic' 'something's off' every time even after she's said she's been getting help, you're casting judgment against her. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, xtianlofbritney said:

She is destroying her image day by day. Delete that Instagram account!

I absolutely agree. It's so sad that her husband or "friends" are not telling her the truth about the damage she is doing. Her posts are so erratic and almost schizophrenic-esque. I feel bad for what happened to her. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2