Britney: "Is it mean to disagree with a serving my parents gave me for 13 years ???"

I feel like she always tries to sound super deep and profound by stringing meaningful words together but they never make sense :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Like I get that poetry reads like nonsensical fruity words sometimes but there’s usually some sense to it. Whatever helps her vent her feelings is fine by me! None of my business how she chooses to channel her stuff 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

That is a good point.

2007 really tainted her image forever.

You know whats sad?

People like Chris Brown who literally almost killed Rihanna still have a successful career and the GP seemed to move on from their crimes yet with Britney just because she had a meltdown due to her marriage and life falling apart, the GP hold it against her.

I just wonder if people will still see her in a bad light when she passes away or will they kiss up to her like they did with MJ and Whitney.

In my opinion, they will "forget" all the bad things they said about her, and celebrate her. It's always the same... 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Agyness said:

i'm french but i speak english quite well, but it's hard to understand her post sometimes, is it normal? :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

she's writing in a very rambling, stream-of-consciousness style...this kind of strangeness is something you are more likely to see in a James Joyce novel than on Instagram, so trust me, native English speakers will struggle with this as well.

I think she's trying to criticise the family unit and false belief systems? Losing your parents and sons will do that to you I guess.

• Like 4

I honestly don’t understand any of that… but we can leave it at that without obnoxious words like “manic”? I don’t see how that’s constructive at all, even (and especially) if she isn’t 100% great. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I’m glad to see other fans are concerned over this post. Genuinely, though, not in a conspiracy way. 

6 hours ago, liquidblue said:

I do worry about her mental state when I see stuff like this. 

Same. It’s not good at all. 

5 hours ago, Nathan*****06 said:

Is she manic? Dont get me wrong. I suffered from Bipolar disorder too and when I'm manic, i speak non-stop and non sense to the point that people have no idea where i'm coming from. Hope Britney receives a right therapy on whatever mental issues she has because right now, it is destroying her image.

Yes, thank you! Someone said it! It certainly comes off that way. At this point, I hope she receives the right medication to balance her. Idk that therapy is helping with that based on these kinds of posts. The fact that someone had to use ChatGPT to translate make that coherent is really sad. If that’s her stream of consciousness now, being in her head must be frightening. And this is someone who used to write clear letters to fans often. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

People who find this incoherent are just exposing their own ignorance. If it's not spelled out directly for you and you have to use your brain and THINK then it's worrisome? Nah. I'm worried for y'all. Don't know why I keep expecting grace from the people here. 

• Haha 7
  • Like 2
Just now, easy said:

People who find this incoherent are just exposing their own ignorance. If it's not spelled out directly for you and you have to use your brain and THINK then it's worrisome? Nah. I'm worried for y'all. Don't know why I keep expecting grace from the people here. 

Objectively, that wasn’t coherent. Was some of it understandable on the first read? Sure. But in no world is that understandable. She used “of” 20 times. That alone was confusing. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, ZoneGirl said:

Objectively, that wasn’t coherent. Was some of it understandable on the first read? Sure. But in no world is that understandable. She used “of” 20 times. That alone was confusing. 

I'm sorry you have reading comprehension problems, but that's not Britney's fault. Talk to your school system. 

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, easy said:

I'm sorry you have reading comprehension problems, but that's not Britney's fault. Talk to your school system. 

That’s a nonsensical thing to say to a grown woman. I understood your post and the posts of others. Continue be delusional since it makes your existence easier. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ZoneGirl said:

That’s a nonsensical thing to say to a grown woman. I understood your post and the posts of others. Continue be delusional since it makes your existence easier. 

Ah yes, showing an abuse survivor grace is being delusional!!!! I suppose I should just turn my brain off like the rest of you and rush to call her manic and profess how worried and concerned I am because I can't understand her so it's obviously something wrong with her and not me!!!! Try empathy next time sweetie :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

Ah yes, showing an abuse survivor grace is being delusional!!!! I suppose I should just turn my brain off like the rest of you and rush to call her manic and profess how worried and concerned I am because I can't understand her so it's obviously something wrong with her and not me!!!! Try empathy next time sweetie :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

MY thoughts on this are firing you up a TON. Take it easy, baby. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

MY thoughts on this are firing you up a TON. Take it easy, baby. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

The fact that you think I truly give a **** about your thoughts is hilarious. No, baby, I'm just very concerned and worried about you. I hope you get the help you desperately need :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Haha 5

My take on this post:

she’s not happy with the edit they made on some parts of the book. “Restrict or share”.

she’s not happy about not “scratching” someones name.

she’s not happy about not being able to share some of the stories, such as the parents at the kitchen.

she sat at a table with a bunch of legal and management regarding the book and people acted as she couldnt disagre with the edit of the book. She doesnt see a point in the book if its being censored.

• Love 3