Britney: "Is it mean to disagree with a serving my parents gave me for 13 years ???"

Just because we don’t understand it doesn’t mean it has no meaning. If you look back at her blog posts from 2006-7, she was also cryptic back then. It seems cathartic for her, like some abstract poems.

I wish all the people complaining and questioning her mental health would just unfollow her. Part of being a free woman means she doesn’t have to follow your rules or live up to your expectations.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

Just because we don’t understand it doesn’t mean it has no meaning. If you look back at her blog posts from 2006-7, she was also cryptic back then. It seems cathartic for her, like some abstract poems.

I wish all the people complaining and questioning her mental health would just unfollow her. Part of being a free woman means she doesn’t have to follow your rules or live up to your expectations.

Yeah, cryptic, but it wasn't like this. Anyone comparing her letters then to her posts now in an effort to say it's oh, so similar is just trying to come up with excuses. She was in that c-ship for over a decade with God knows what done to her. She's not gonna be 100% just fine 2 years out. And no fan would expect her to be regardless.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, xtianlofbritney said:

You guys don’t want to admit that she has serious mental health issues. Because we are “fans” : “fanatics” we refused to see what the GP see. It’s sad, at this point it would be a miracle if she lives a long life because the people around her are yes people just behind her money.

I find this to be a cruel take. You only want to believe whatever you want as long as it fits your narrative. She's said that has a great support system of people who truly care and adore her, where are you getting that the people around her only want her money? Some of you are so heartless on this site. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

Yes, thank you! Someone said it! It certainly comes off that way. At this point, I hope she receives the right medication to balance her. Idk that therapy is helping with that based on these kinds of posts. The fact that someone had to use ChatGPT to translate make that coherent is really sad. If that’s her stream of consciousness now, being in her head must be frightening. And this is someone who used to write clear letters to fans often. 

This is someone who's been abused and drugged against her will. Apologies that she's not 'fixed' yet after two years. And minimizing her therapy because you feel like it's not working after she's literally said out of her own mouth that she did a ton of it for her book has me speechless. So, she needs to get help but as long as it's the right type of help then that's when you'll believe it's working? 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Zoey1.25 said:

This is someone who's been abused and drugged against her will. Apologies that she's not 'fixed' yet after two years. And minimizing her therapy because you feel like it's not working after she's literally said out of her own mouth that she did a ton of it for her book has me speechless. So, she needs to get help but as long as it's the right type of help then that's when you'll believe it's working? 

I've already spoken to the fact that there's no way she'd be 100% fine 2 years out from the c-ship. You and @easy, who loves to laugh at every single post I make in this thread simply because she disagrees,  need to read what's said instead of trying to read between the lines and put words in someone's mouth. 

56 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Yeah, cryptic, but it wasn't like this. Anyone comparing her letters then to her posts now in an effort to say it's oh, so similar is just trying to come up with excuses. She was in that c-ship for over a decade with God knows what done to her. She's not gonna be 100% just fine 2 years out. And no fan would expect her to be regardless.

Edited by ZoneGirl
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, ZoneGirl said:

I've already spoken to the fact that there's no way she'd be 100% fine 2 years out from the c-ship. You can @easy, who loves to laugh at every single post I make in this thread simply because she disagrees,  need to read what's said instead of trying to read between the lines and put words in someone's mouth. 

So you admit there's no way she'd be fine after two years, yet rush to invalidate her therapy, call her manic and bizarre and incoherent and every other derogatory name in the book because you didn't understand her caption :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I've already spoken to the fact that there's no way she'd be 100% fine 2 years out from the c-ship. You and @easy, who loves to laugh at every single post I make in this thread simply because she disagrees,  need to read what's said instead of trying to read between the lines and put words in someone's mouth. 

Ok,..... but then why still invalidate the work she's doing in trying to get better because of one post you find to be inarticulate? She's had many other posts where she's coherent. Does that mean her therapy is working then? She herself has said she has good days and bad days, which is to be expected when you're unpacking/dealing with what she's gone through. I just really don't understand the point in fans constantly feeling the need to say over and over and over and over that's 'she not well' and 'something is off'. Yes, she is not because she's been abused and has trauma. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, easy said:

So you admit there's no way she'd be fine after two years, yet rush to invalidate her therapy, call her manic and bizarre and incoherent and every other derogatory name in the book because you didn't understand her caption :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: 

OK, easy, since it give you joy to respond to each and every one of my posts in this thread, I'll bite.

READ, baby. You act like you're this master of something so basic as reading comprehension yet you're still putting words my mouth. I never said it was bizarre nor did I call her manic. I simply agreed that it seemed that way. Never did I call her "very other derogatory name in the book." Did you read? Can you read and comprehend that? Like, wtf? You're literally making up stuff. And now that @Zoey1.25 is backing you up you're 10x worse. You can't stick to actual facts for anything.

Edited by ZoneGirl
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

I am at a loss of words but this is what AI said when I asked to explain 

“Absolutely! It seems like you're expressing a mix of thoughts and emotions. You're contemplating the idea of combining different elements into one, possibly referring to different aspects of your life. You mention the importance of belief systems and faith, as well as the concept of sharing and restriction. It's clear that you're questioning and exploring your own identity and the dynamics within your family. Ultimately, you're seeking understanding and expressing yourself in your unique way. Keep being true to yourself and don't be afraid to share your thoughts and feelings! 😊🌟

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

OK, easy, since it give you joy to respond to each and every one of my posts in this thread, I'll bite.

READ, baby. You act like you're this master of something so basic as reading comprehension yet you're still putting words my mouth. I never said it was bizarre nor did I call her manic. I simply agreed that it seemed that way. Never did I call her "very other derogatory name in the book." Did you read? Can you read and comprehend that? Like, wtf? You're literally making up stuff. And now that @Zoey1.25 is backing you up you're 10x worse. You can't stick to actual facts for anything.

there's really no need to be tagging me in your replies to other commenters. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I've only responded to you because you quoted and mentioned me. If you didn't want my attention, don't ask for it. 

"I didn't call her those words I just agree with them" you can keep trying to spin circles and make excuses but it's not working deary. YOU said that she needs medication and that her therapy wasn't working and in the same breath try to say she wouldn't be fine after two years. Make that make sense. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, easy said:

The fact that you think I truly give a **** about your thoughts is hilarious. No, baby, I'm just very concerned and worried about you. I hope you get the help you desperately need :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

It’s also very concerning that you immediately jump on people, even women you don’t know for expressing their own opinions. If you were such an empatethic and non-judgemental person as you show it, you would not talk to other people here like that at all. But hey, your opinion is not any more relevant or objective than others’. Everybody has one… Either you are very very young or just feel like you were hired as her bodyguard afterthought. Ps. It did not happen. And I didn’t mean to be rude.

Edited by Chad Hudson
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

ChatGPT to the rescue, because whew chile...this post! If only she was a better writer, because she has good ideas and concepts.

Certainly! Here's a more organized and coherent rendition of Britney's post, with similar themes grouped together:

Reflection on Self-Expression:
I've gathered my myriad thoughts and decided to express them all in this message. To many, it might seem like random clips we see on Instagram, but to me, it's like expressing oneself in an unfamiliar language. Admittedly, there are times I speak off the cuff, just letting words roll off my tongue, unsure of their full meaning. But isn't that the essence of genuine expression?

Beliefs and Social Systems:
Belief systems powerfully influence entire countries, shaping societal values. Everyone is in search of something to believe in, especially children who look for guidance and hope. Similarly, Kabbalah teaches about the value of sharing. However, it also emphasizes the virtue of restraint. Balancing these teachings often feels like wearing a coat and trying to fit into a world dominated by powerful figures. But amidst these external influences, it's vital to remember one's worth and demand respect.

Personal Reflections and Upbringing:
We're nurtured to place immense faith in our parents and their teachings. They shape our beliefs, ideals, and worldview. But as we grow, there comes a time to reflect: Am I truly content with the lessons handed to me at the family table? It isn't about ingratitude but rather introspection. If I feel that something's amiss, shouldn't I have the right to voice it? Even if it's as simple as saying, "This needs more salt." In life, it's pivotal to stand up for one's beliefs, even if it means questioning long-standing traditions.

A Tease for Her Fans:
Lastly, to all my fans out there, there's more insight and revelations on the horizon. A book is coming soon. Thank you for your love and support. 😘

This version aims to retain the essence of Britney's thoughts while presenting them in a more structured and understandable manner.

This is really good! Thank you!

About the restrict or share, somebody else said it already, it is about her book. How much to share, what not to say. She may have discussed it with herself, with the ghostwriter, with the book's editors. There are powerful figures behind her conservatorship and her legal case is still not resolved when the book comes out. 

Nanny mode: Those of you who feel it is too difficult to accept stream of consciousness writing sprinkled with metaphors, please restrict your insults instead of sharing them.

• Love 3
Just now, Chad Hudson said:

It’s also very concerning that you immediately jump on people, even women you don’t know for expressing their own opinions. If you were such an empatethic and non-judgemental person as you show it, you would not talk to other people here like that at all. But hey, your opinion is not any more relevant or objective than other. Everybody has one… Either you are very very young or just feel like you were hired as her bodyguard afterthought. Ps. It did not happen. And I didn’t mean to be rude.

I jump on people after they jump on me but ok!!! I've also never claimed to be empathetic or non judgmental. I am towards people I feel deserve it. Britney is getting called every name in the book by her own "fans" so I will show her the empathy and grace she deserves. I won't give the same to the people criticizing her, hope that clears it up for you!

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Lmfao @ all these overreactions over her caption. At least she's not excessively using emojis anymore. I get most of what she means, Britney is trying to find healing in spirutuality 

sadly, this is what happens every few months and will continue until Britney decides to delete or not post anything on IG (and even then that'll warrant it's own outrage like it did last time). there'll be one post that some people choose to dig their teeth into and use as a sounding board to be like 'something's not right' 'she's off' 'I hope she gets the help she needs' 'she's ruining her brand', 'what's wrong with her teeth' 'how can her teeth shift so drastically in such a short amount of time, maybe there's substance abuse?' etc., etc., and completely ignore other things she's said and the strides she's made. 

Edited by Zoey1.25
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, easy said:

I jump on people after they jump on me but ok!!! I've also never claimed to be empathetic or non judgmental. I am towards people I feel deserve it. Britney is getting called every name in the book by her own "fans" so I will show her the empathy and grace she deserves. I won't give the same to the people criticizing her, hope that clears it up for you!

Why do you instantly laugh at comments you don’t agree with? It’s beyond obnoxious and juvenile. You’re constantly trolling. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1