Britney: "Is it mean to disagree with a serving my parents gave me for 13 years ???"

6 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Obviously there are bad people who like to make fun of her problems, but that doesn't apply to everyone. A lot of people, especially fans, are really worried about her. It's impossible to see these posts on Instagram and not think, even for a second, that something weird is going on. Everyone knows what she went through, and that she will never be the same again. We are all rooting for her to be okay and get the justice she deserves. But you can't close your eyes and pretend that nothing is happening, that everything is ok. And worse: not being able to even show concern for not being automatically labeled a "team con plant".

Look, you can have concern all you want but only the licensed psychologist who is personally working with her is in the position to give her a diagnoses, not you or anyone else on here!!! That’s the issue, me and I’m sure others on here have, have your concern but the labels that come along with that concern aren’t needed and you sure as **** aren’t in the position to diagnose her, so ******* stop!!

And as people who supposedly know everything she went through, I would think there would be more understanding than criticism.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

It is true.

You have been unpleasant.

And you know maybe I should have asked for clarification first but if it were the other way around and you were the mod that was dealing with a rude person for having an opinion, you wouldn't be happy either.

I actually have cleaned up my language alot since being a mod.

Literally you just come at me for EVERY SINGLE OPINION I HAVE!

You probably are one of those fans who think Britney's IG is normal when its not.

I am sick of people like you on here being rude to everyone including mods.

The only difference is I speak up for myself and don't put up with BS.

I am not gonna be little miss submissive for you.

The only difference is that we get banned and you don't,  for the fame behavior. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Stop trying to decide this nonsense. There is nothing here to “decode”. This is just the ramblings of a mentally ill person who is extremely manic right now or abusing amphetamines. 

I’ll say this and risk getting laughed at or whatever:

I’ve been in that mind space where you feel like writing down long paragraphs of nonsense. I would just do it in the notes app on my phone and would never publish it because deep down I guess I still knew this stuff wouldn’t look right, and for me, that behavior was 100% ****-induced. In the moment you feel like you’re "doing something there" that’s cryptic and somehow makes sense in your head, reading it after coming down you realize how weird it actually is.

Now I’m not saying it’s necessarily the same for Britney, but I do fear that she’s "embraced" some unhealthy states of mind and gets a kick out of them… hope I’m wrong.

5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

True.

Yeah its weird because she seemed more "stable" on her IG during the conservatorship but now its like the opposite when she's free.

Its 2 different people.

Yeah it makes me sad seeing Britney's reputation being torn apart cause of her IG because honestly I think that Britney doesn't see her posts as crazy or weird.

She either lacks self awareness or doesn't give af.

MTE.

The GP even think it was a mistake to end the conservatorship because of her bizarre Instagram posts.  

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

The GP I know are in shock about the existence of conservatorships in general and for Britney in particular. I read serious European press which accused the American legal system of being corrupt because of Britney's case.

Britney has deleted her stream of consciousness. It's time to retire this thread.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
On 8/9/2023 at 11:59 PM, Nathan*****06 said:

Is she manic? Dont get me wrong. I suffered from Bipolar disorder too and when I'm manic, i speak non-stop and non sense to the point that people have no idea where i'm coming from. Hope Britney receives a right therapy on whatever mental issues she has because right now, it is destroying her image.

I think she did this since early 2022 really with all the negativity and random posts. I was thinking today how magical it was when we didn't hear from her as much because it left us wondering. Wondering better than random posts lol.