Britney: "Is it mean to disagree with a serving my parents gave me for 13 years ???"

12 minutes ago, easy said:

I jump on people after they jump on me but ok!!! I've also never claimed to be empathetic or non judgmental. I am towards people I feel deserve it. Britney is getting called every name in the book by her own "fans" so I will show her the empathy and grace she deserves. I won't give the same to the people criticizing her, hope that clears it up for you!

Look! Believe me no one has ever hated it more than me what people in general did to Britney. Since the year 2000 I have been following her and love her. And many times I did what I could to make people more informed about her legacy and her true personality. 

The bad thing now is that we actually don’t know shyt. None of us actually and I think all of us reacts to that in different ways. It’s like how we deal with it. I believe the majority of the people here is acting out here due to the disappointment in their own ideas about her. Can we blame them? No. Can we blame Britney for being changed from the person who she had been? No. But we still react different ways and maybe sometimes we are way too concerned for nothing. But I think we should keep it in mind that we are still the same fanbase. Hopefully we will get more answers one day.

I personally am back and forth with her. But it’s not like I will intend to bash her or hate her ever. I am just sad that things have gone to this direction, and yeah it’s my own problem though I know I’m not alone. The point is that personally she will always have a special place in my heart and one of her songs is still gonna be played during my marriage soon.

Edited by Chad Hudson
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Chad Hudson said:

Look! Believe me no one has ever hated it more than me what people in general did to Britney. Since the year 2000 I have been following her and love her. And many times I did what I could to make people more informed about her legacy and her true personality. 

The bad thing now is that we actually don’t know shyt. None of us actually and I think all of us reacts to that in different ways. It’s like how we deal with it. I believe the majority of the people here is acting out here due to the disappointment in their own ideas about her. Can we blame them? No. Can we blame Britney for being changed from the person who she had been? No. But we still react different ways and maybe sometimes we are way too concerned for nothing. But I think we should keep it in mind that we are still the same fanbase. Hopefully we will get more answers one day.

I personally am back and forth with her. But it’s not like I will intend to bash her or hate her ever. I am just sad that things have gone to this direction, and yeah it’s my own problem though I know I’m not alone. The point is that personally she will always have a special place in my heart and one of her songs is still gonna be played during my marriage soon.

I agree with you :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

By the way, it's been 1 year and 9 months since the end of the conservatorship, not even 2 years. It's been 6 months since she got rid of Jodi Montgomery, her load of medication and disrespect for Britney's autonomy.

I assume that not all of the nasty comments come from disappointed fans. Some of them are too concerted. I know this from the political arena, and I suspect it happens against Prince Harry and his wife.

Recently, I looked this up: Astroturfing is the practice of hiding the sponsors of a message or organization (e.g., political, advertising, religious, or public relations) to make it appear as though it originates from, and is supported by, grassroots participants.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, easy said:

Because there's not a dislike button :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

So keep scrolling? You’re so hateful and negative. Breathe. It’s just a message board. Go outside for a walk. We all love Britney and hope she’s ok. Me saying this is hard to watch is how I feel. Everyone’s entitled to their own feelings. We don’t like it when we police Britney’s, do we? 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

So keep scrolling? You’re so hateful and negative. Breathe. It’s just a message board. Go outside for a walk. We all love Britney and hope she’s ok. Me saying this is hard to watch is how I feel. Everyone’s entitled to their own feelings. We don’t like it when we police Britney’s, do we? 

How is this person being hateful and negative by giving their own take and defending themselves? and if you have a problem with someone giving you a laughing emoji then take it up with the creators of this site or, take your own advice and just ignore it.

Edited by Zoey1.25
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I mean, you could also keep scrolling instead of giving your tired "I'm so concerned she's unwell" take everytime Britney breathes, but here we are. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Zoey1.25 said:

How is this person being hateful and negative by giving their own take and defending themselves? and if you have a problem with someone giving you a laughing emoji then take it up with the creators of this site or, take your own advice and just ignore it.

The people with the worst takes are always the most mad when they get a "laugh" reaction. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, easy said:

The people with the worst takes are always the most mad when they get a "laugh" reaction. 

I find it rich of them saying 'We all love Britney' when the other day they were implying that she's near bankruptcy and that she has a substance abuse problem because she has 3 gaps in her upper teeth. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Easy is not hateful towards Britney quite to the contrary. She is very supportive of Britney. I can't same the same about some other forum participants.

Exhale is not just any message board; it is the message board well-known to and for Britney fans. Here is where tabloids find how 'concerned' Britney fans describe her as nutcase. It is sad that people who can't understand a text immediately put it on the author's ability before they reflect. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Easy is not hateful towards Britney quite to the contrary. She is very supportive of Britney. I can't same the same about some other forum participants.

Exhale is not just any message board; it is the message board well-known to and for Britney fans. Here is where tabloids find how 'concerned' Britney fans describe her as nutcase. It is sad that people who can't understand a text immediately put it on the author's ability before they reflect. 

Thank you, Hamelia! I troll the trolls and they don't like it. 

It is sad that people who can't understand a text immediately put it on the author's ability before they reflect. This is beautifully said, and precisely what my original comment to this thread meant! Instead of taking the time to digest what Britney is trying to tell us, too many people write it off as "incoherent, manic, bizarre, a sign of her being unwell" etc. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I lowkey wish her book was written in this style so it became like a bible that everyone was trying to decipher in the years to come, figuring out what she means or who she's talking about :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Girl no.  I don't want to spend the rest of my life trying to decipher one line.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Oh no she's doing it again :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Sorry, I'm not gonna "Yas Godney" at these incoherent ramblings. It's weird and low-key worrying, that's just the truth.

well, Britney is weird. Sorry so many of us can't seem to accept it. 

Edited by Zoey1.25
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Sometimes I wonder if her captions are inside, meaning, the person it’s actually meant for knows what it means.

As for the ones who insist that she’s not well, no **** Sherlock, not a single human being on earth would be 100% perfectly fine coming out of what she did. But how bout you send your judgement where it actually belongs, with Jamie and the rest of Team CON, what we are seeing, is the result of what THEY did to her. Y’all are so quick to point out that she’s not well, she seems manic and whatever other derogatory term you wanna label her with as if it’s her fault. It’s not, they damaged her, those months in the facility esp. seems like it broke her, so how about a little empathy instead of your cruel judgment for something that isn’t even her fault!!

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I hope the book is written like this !!! It’s her signature writing !!! Or is it just us trying to picture something is not ??? :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

We surely won’t know !!! :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

PS: Kiss my möthër****ing *** MURICA !!! 🍑💋💋💋

Edited by aleomg
  • Love 1
Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

Sometimes I wonder if her captions are inside, meaning, the person it’s actually meant for knows what it means.

As for the ones who insist that she’s not well, no **** Sherlock, not a single human being on earth would be 100% perfectly fine coming out of what she did. But how bout you send your judgement where it actually belongs, with Jamie and the rest of Team CON, what we are seeing, is the result of what THEY did to her. Y’all are so quick to point out that she’s not well, she seems manic and whatever other derogatory term you wanna label her with as if it’s her fault. It’s not, they damaged her, those months in the facility esp. seems like it broke her, so how about a little empathy instead of your cruel judgment for something that isn’t even her fault!!

I remember seeing a similar sentiment somewhere else, but agree. I doubt she writes many of her captions with the intent it's for us to decipher. It's interesting that when she's directly calling out some of her own fans as trolls, certain people here are quiet. But with a post like this, those same ones are up in arms. She's using her IG as her own personal diary and to her, it must feel therapeutic and cathartic.

To the people who want to incessantly dog her and give all these despicable takes about her teeth or her hair, her, not wearing the right type of clothes, throwing around terms like 'she's off' 'crazy' 'not well' 'it's worrying' & saying something's off because the butterflies in their gut told them so, just goes to show that we still have a long way to go when it comes to discussing mental illness.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Nathan*****06 said:

Is she manic? Dont get me wrong. I suffered from Bipolar disorder too and when I'm manic, i speak non-stop and non sense to the point that people have no idea where i'm coming from. Hope Britney receives a right therapy on whatever mental issues she has because right now, it is destroying her image.

It is sad and concerning but honestly her image is not my first concern here.

If her mind is going a million miles an hour like that … it must be so scary for her.  I hate that she’s been so betrayed by doctors and medical centers that she doesn’t feel safe getting help. 

I wonder if this is an existing disorder like bipolar or if something happened from all the intense meds/stress at ‘that place.’

• Like 3