Does Britney need to fix her teeth in order to…

3 minutes ago, dr35 said:

IM DONE with this trash website. This post is a ******* disgrace. Y’all are pathetic excuses for human beings, if you’re sitting at home commenting on a woman’s tiny gap in her teeth. Celebrity or not, this is trash. 

PERIOD. 

I agree

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

I will be dragged for this but to be b.l.u.n.t.l.y honest:
YES!

Image in Hollywood is EVERYTHING and she was the epitome of beauty for a very long time and it doesn't make sense that she just let her teeth change like that.

Like I get it if she's going through a rebel phase cause of being a prisoner for 13 years but dont neglect your looks cause of it!

And obviously she's insecure about it cause the fact that she uses 20 YEAR OLD PICTURES for MYB and the book cover proves that!

She looks WAY better now than she did from 2017-2020 but all that she needs is to fix her teeth and there's nothing wrong with that.

Do we have to sugar coat it cause its Britney Spears?

if it were any other celeb, there would be different reactions.

AGAIN YES ITS HER CHOICE to have her teeth like that but if she has the money and freedom to fix them, there's nothing wrong with that.

That's all I got to say on this situation.

• Love 6

Y’all are wild acting like this is out of line to say knowing damn well that she’d be torn apart by the general public if she made a video that had any close ups of her teeth. It’s not out of line to acknowledge that image is all part of the industry and comes with the job. The whole Britney machine has ALWAYS been about selling an image, heck the whole pop industry is built on it. 
Get your heads out of your self righteous ********* and be real, she herself would admit her teeth don’t look the best right now. They certainly aren’t serving “pop star” but since she no longer identifies as such, it’s her prerogative to have them however she likes. 
I hate the disingenuousness of this place sometimes.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Are you guys kidding? Letting your teeth rot is a ******* health issue and should be addressed. It literally effects your whole body look it the **** up. Smoking killls your teeth. Yeah she should just let it be????? 
oh my freaking god 

Are you a troll or… ?

Her teeth are NOT rotten. In fact, they’re white and clean AF. Look at any video on her Insta. Her teeth moved because she stopped wearing her retainers, NOT because they’re rotten.

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Aymama said:

She feels confident in herself enough to be on professional cameras again? 

I can’t help but think Britney Spears, the definition of a ten million dollar smile, feels good with her teeth having moved and it just really not giving the same affect. 

Its a cheap and simple fix and I feel like it’d boost her confidence… 

thoughts? (Not trying to be nasty either, so don’t get crazy) just curious.:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

I don't think you did anything wrong, all you did was ask a question.

I think the thread that came on here a week ago where  someone talked about Britney's privates was WAY more offensive and inappropriate than this thread about her teeth.

It is a fact that her teeth are messed up but if that's what she wants, we can't control her especially since we don't know her and its not our place to make her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

None of y’all are catching on to my main point which was “would it help her confidence?” Which I would love for her to have again. I say this because I actually got my teeth fixed again in adulthood and it has helped my confidence immensely. There’s a reason why when people get money they fix their smile, it’s such a simple thing and it makes a world 🌍 of a difference. 
Some of y’all are acting like I’m saying she needs to get a face lift or something excessive. 
Even after I fixed my teeth my smile is no where near her gorgeous smile but damn it sure did help me. Lmao maybe I should have put that bit of info in the OP. Sorry to whoever got hurt or triggered. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I will be dragged for this but to be b.l.u.n.t.l.y honest:
YES!

Image in Hollywood is EVERYTHING and she was the epitome of beauty for a very long time and it doesn't make sense that she just let her teeth change like that.

Like I get it if she's going through a rebel phase cause of being a prisoner for 13 years but dont neglect your looks cause of it!

And obviously she's insecure about it cause the fact that she uses 20 YEAR OLD PICTURES for MYB and the book cover proves that!

She looks WAY better now than she did from 2017-2020 but all that she needs is to fix her teeth and there's nothing wrong with that.

Do we have to sugar coat it cause its Britney Spears?

if it were any other celeb, there would be different reactions.

AGAIN YES ITS HER CHOICE to have her teeth like that but if she has the money and freedom to fix them, there's nothing wrong with that.

That's all I got to say on this situation.

Thank you!!!! See you understand where I was coming from. It’s a place of love and TEETH are not that deep. It’s not like I’m psycho analyzing her character or her freedom like a lot of other people on here do on the daily. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Thank you!!!! See you understand where I was coming from. It’s a place of love and TEETH are not that deep. It’s not like I’m psycho analyzing her character or her freedom like a lot of other people on here do on the daily. 

Yeah of course I understand.

No offense but honestly sometimes I feel like some fans are extremely overprotective of Britney that any sign of constructive criticism or suggestion is offensive.

If Beyonce had gap teeth, she would be made fun of on here.

Why is Britney the exception to the rule?

I feel like as long as threads don't degrade or insult Britney,

there's nothing wrong with asking questions like these for a thread topic.

Like seriously I got dragged hard once on here just cause I commented on her messy hair and makeup in an IG video!

Like why is everyone in denial that she looks messy in that video,

IT IS A FACT!

Look Britney can look the way she wants but it doesn't mean we don't have the right to say our opinions and its censorship if we have to.

Of course we should be considerate and kind towards Britney when we do say our opinions about her, never nothing mean.

• Love 1

Y'all saying she doesn't care what other people think is kind of funny. She cares, and a lot. Proof of this is the Photoshop to look thinner that she uses in practically all the photos/videos. Britney is clearly an insecure person, and that's acceptable after all the bullying she's suffered from family, media and the public. I just don't understand how a person who has so many resources and obviously cares about how others perceive her, doesn't try to improve her image. Britney is a beautiful woman and has never needed several pounds of makeup to do so. Her beauty is natural. She just needs to take care of herself a little more to have a flawless face again.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Y'all saying she doesn't care what other people think is kind of funny. She cares, and a lot. Proof of this is the Photoshop to look thinner that she uses in practically all the photos/videos. Britney is clearly an insecure person, and that's acceptable after all the bullying she's suffered from family, media and the public. I just don't understand how a person who has so many resources and obviously cares about how others perceive her, doesn't try to improve her image. Britney is a beautiful woman and has never needed several pounds of makeup to do so. Her beauty is natural. She just needs to take care of herself a little more to have a flawless face again.

Yeah and the fact that she used 20 year old pics for her book cover and the cover of MYB is proof of her insecurities.

I don't think she's fat at all nor do I think she's ugly but her teeth should be fixed and I think it would make her feel beautiful again and make her feel like her old self.

What is wrong with that?

• Love 1
Just now, Joel Santos said:

Absolutely! And I totally understand why Britney stopped caring about having a clean image all the time. She had it for a hell of a long time and against her will. Every woman in Hollywood has insecurities about their appearance and aging/getting older. I just hope Britney knows she is and will always be gorgeous no matter her age. Loving your smile gives you reason to smile and she’s said publicly she struggles with smiling in her private life. I know that’s because of reasons outside of her control, but she still has some things in her power that can help. That’s all I’m saying 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, willys said:

SHE NEEDS to fix her hair and teeth

This is the crux of the issue. She doesn’t NEED to do anything. Will styling her hair professionally and reshaping her teeth improve her image and make her look significantly more attractive? Absolutely.

But she’s happily married to a hotty and has been there and done all that. So if she wants to, good for her, I think she’d feel more confident in herself. If she doesn’t want to, manjobi :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Shes Britney Spears, she can do whatever tf she wants lol she’s gorgeous.

Edited by kdub87
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block