Does Britney need to fix her teeth in order to…

4 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

I think she should tbh but it's her choice ultimately ig idk

Why can’t fans here have a based take like this? You acknowledge that it would be a good thing, realize that it’s her choice but don’t put any of your eggs in the basket. 

Y’all coming for me need to learn how to have honest conversations without assuming the worst of people. 

At the end of the day, most threads here are pointless just like this one and are literally just to fill the void. Sorry not sorry :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2

Sorry but teeth are a really important thing in someone's appearance and her personal appearance always played an important role in her career and her teeth attracted a lot of attention. they used to be perfect.
and I know you're going to hate me but "she's a public figure".... and unfortunately she's always going to be exposed to criticism.

If you are a very personal and introverted person please choose another career because show busines is not your thing.

There are celebrities like Jlo, Gaga, Madonna, Shakira... who have always known how to take advantage of the attention of the papz and the media for their own benefit and they have never been bothered by all that stuff.

Edited by Alex Murr
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

This topic and the conversations around it are absolutely disgusting. What makes you think you can have any say over the way she looks or how she presents herself. You don’t own her. I think it would best to just focus on yourself. Go out and smell some fresh air. Look in the mirror and decide what you should do about your own face instead. I can see where Doja is coming from now .

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I will be dragged for this but to be b.l.u.n.t.l.y honest:
YES!

Image in Hollywood is EVERYTHING and she was the epitome of beauty for a very long time and it doesn't make sense that she just let her teeth change like that.

Like I get it if she's going through a rebel phase cause of being a prisoner for 13 years but dont neglect your looks cause of it!

And obviously she's insecure about it cause the fact that she uses 20 YEAR OLD PICTURES for MYB and the book cover proves that!

She looks WAY better now than she did from 2017-2020 but all that she needs is to fix her teeth and there's nothing wrong with that.

Do we have to sugar coat it cause its Britney Spears?

if it were any other celeb, there would be different reactions.

AGAIN YES ITS HER CHOICE to have her teeth like that but if she has the money and freedom to fix them, there's nothing wrong with that.

That's all I got to say on this situation.

Britney has panic attacks getting her nails done. Imagine having that anxiety & going to the dentist. Give her time yall lol geez. 

12 hours ago, MinakoS said:

Some people need to stop obsessing over her looks. She's a 41-year-old free woman, it's all in her hands now, if she decides not to fix her teeth, why do you care? It's her choice... If she is okay being messy, then let her be. Britney is not exactly known for being glamorous on a daily basis. If you have been a fan for a long time, you know she was never that kind of girl.

This! 

8 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I agree with everyone saying it's Britney's business to do whatever she wants with her own body. Having said that, I find it strange that she is so concerned with the appearance of her body but doesn't give a damn about her teeth, hair or make-up. I mean, she photoshops her body to look skinnier but doesn't do anything about the rest even though it's an easy and cheap fix. I just don't get that, but it's her body and her life. It's her choice.

Prolly cause her father use to call her fat all the time. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

Britney has panic attacks getting her nails done. Imagine having that anxiety & going to the dentist. Give her time yall lol geez. 

I understand but in her testimony, she complained about not being able to and wanting to get her nails done.

Has she changed her mind since?

• Like 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

I understand but in her testimony, she complained about not being able to and wanting to get her nails done.

Has she changed her mind since?

I think britney brought that up to explain the unreasonable restraints she was under. Makes no since that she can work & tour & make money for herself and other people, yet cant get her nails done on her own.

imo, since that stay at that facility, she has devopled high anxiety being around people she doesnt know. Her explaining about how she had to change nude & use the bathroom in front of strangers,  how she needed a thearpy dog to go group threapy sessions,  how she staded shes scared of people after that stay.... 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I think britney brought that up to explain the unreasonable restraints she was under. Makes no since that she can work & tour & make money for herself and other people, yet cant get her nails done on her own.

imo, since that stay at that facility, she has devopled high anxiety being around people she doesnt know. Her explaining about how she had to change nude & use the bathroom in front of strangers,  how she needed a thearpy dog to go group threapy sessions,  how she staded shes scared of people after that stay.... 

That makes sense.

Its crazy that she had to change, shower and use the bathroom in front of strangers in that facility because I was actually in a mental facility in the past and even I had privacy, had my own bathroom and door.

Why is it that they provided that for me yet not her?

Is it cause im not famous or in a conservatorship?

It isn't right and they completely abused her.

I just hope Sam truly cares for her and isnt another gold digger like K-Fed.

She deserves to be happy especially being rejected by her own sons.

• Love 2

Wow, this topic is gold.

Pure gold.

I did the same thing few years ago. I just decided to stop wearing my retainer at night, cause why not. A gap can be a cute look. 

No big deal, end of the story. 

Can you imagine Britney reading this topic? I hope she has a good laugh. 

Her teeth are hers. Not yours. They are IN HER MOUTH. You are discussing and arguing about the teeth of a woman you don’t even know. 

gold. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Side question! Since being mangled for thinking dental assistance can help Britney (I hope none of you ever have a a family member on the show hoarders: BECAUSE HALF OF  YALL WOULD BE LIKE, oh just leave the house as is? 🤯)

how long has Britney been a.. cigarette smoker for? 

2nd question does cigarette smoking effect your teeth? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Side question! Since being mangled for thinking dental assistance can help Britney (I hope none of you ever have a a family member on the show hoarders: BECAUSE HALF OF  YALL WOULD BE LIKE, oh just leave the house as is? 🤯)

how long has Britney been a.. cigarette smoker for? 

2nd question does cigarette smoking effect your teeth? 

You claimed her teeth were rotting that's not the same as what OP was referring to so you deserved to be mangled. 

Do some research yourself, google is free honey. 

• Haha 2
53 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

That makes sense.

Its crazy that she had to change, shower and use the bathroom in front of strangers in that facility because I was actually in a mental facility in the past and even I had privacy, had my own bathroom and door.

Why is it that they provided that for me yet not her?

Is it cause im not famous or in a conservatorship?

It isn't right and they completely abused her.

I just hope Sam truly cares for her and isnt another gold digger like K-Fed.

She deserves to be happy especially being rejected by her own sons.

Thats what i never understood. I think someone posted here, that could be a possibility if she was a risk at commiting suicide. But i can only imagine the terror she must felt having to change clothes use the bathroom by people she didnt know. & her own security(that she was paying for) not allowing her to leave. She prolly doesnt trust anyone :( its crazy this was allowed to happen..

and tbh going to the dentist is never fun experience...esp if u have to get work done. 

39 minutes ago, Tomyum said:

Wow, this topic is gold.

Pure gold.

I did the same thing few years ago. I just decided to stop wearing my retainer at night, cause why not. A gap can be a cute look. 

No big deal, end of the story. 

Can you imagine Britney reading this topic? I hope she has a good laugh. 

Her teeth are hers. Not yours. They are IN HER MOUTH. You are discussing and arguing about the teeth of a woman you don’t even know. 

gold. 

This website is literally created for people to discuss an adored public figure, not some “stranger” like you all have been trying to portray. If it was a stranger no one would be here consistently. If you can’t accept that that’s the premise of this site and every fan site then don’t participate. 

This is mild compared to the crap that I’ve seen on here. I’ve shown nothing but love for Britney on this site and in my real life. My conscious is clear and plenty of people have respectfully replied. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

This makes no sense. Britney takes pictures with babies of people she's never seen before, and most recently, she was assaulted for getting close to a player. A person with social anxiety would never act this way.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block