Does Britney need to fix her teeth in order to…

Some people need to stop obsessing over her looks. She's a 41-year-old free woman, it's all in her hands now, if she decides not to fix her teeth, why do you care? It's her choice... If she is okay being messy, then let her be. Britney is not exactly known for being glamorous on a daily basis. If you have been a fan for a long time, you know she was never that kind of girl.

At this point, caring so much about this kind of thing is truly a waste of time. I'm telling you that for your sake. 

• Like 6
9 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

What??  :orangu_orangutan_ape:
Loot at Madonna’s choppers sis.. and she’s literally the most confident bit ch to ever walk the planet..  :jackk_alien:

Madonna isn't confident at all. She craves attention because inside she has a very low opinion of herself. Confident people don't brag or put others down to elevate themselves. Arrogance might look like confidence but in fact it's the total opposite.

• Love 3

I agree with everyone saying it's Britney's business to do whatever she wants with her own body. Having said that, I find it strange that she is so concerned with the appearance of her body but doesn't give a damn about her teeth, hair or make-up. I mean, she photoshops her body to look skinnier but doesn't do anything about the rest even though it's an easy and cheap fix. I just don't get that, but it's her body and her life. It's her choice.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I agree with everyone saying it's Britney's business to do whatever she wants with her own body. Having said that, I find it strange that she is so concerned with the appearance of her body but doesn't give a damn about her teeth, hair or make-up. I mean, she photoshops her body to look skinnier but doesn't do anything about the rest even though it's an easy and cheap fix. I just don't get that, but it's her body and her life. It's her choice.

I don’t get it either but hey it’s Britney’s body and looks and she can do whatever she wants with it.

After all the FreeBritney movement fought for her to make her own choices whether we like them or not. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2

This whole thread and a lot of the comments in here are so beyond ignorant it’s insane. A lot of people have gaps in their teeth… there’s nothing wrong with it. In some cultures it’s seen as a sign of beauty, just fyi. Having a gap doesn’t make you ugly, that’s such ignorant western society bs, and Britney looks fine just the way she is. Some of ya’ll need to worry about your own teeth and how your teeth are rotting. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Dude teeth separating and looking like that is a major visible sign of **** abuse. U keep pushing me to say it. Britney fans are delusional I’m not trolling you people are so hell bent on being on the defense for decades you’re all mad. She should get medical help. No one with her amount of money SHOULS AHVE TEETH LOOKJ G LIEK THAT. 
I literally don’t want to talk about this anymore because there is such a difference of opinion. Walk in weho and see all the gay guys with ****ed up teeth from partying.

Oh man,

I was reading this thread and minding my own business, but then you brought up **** abuse.  I'm not exactly sure how old you are.  But teeth movement and separation is very common as you age.  My mum for example, always had a beautiful smile with straight white teeth.  As she aged they moved and became crooked.  And guess what...she's not a **** addict.  

And guess what...She now has a beautiful smile with crooked white teeth.  

Look at the singer Jewel (Who has lots of money).  She has very crooked teeth, but that doesn't mean she's a **** addict and that doesn't mean she doesn't have a beautiful smile.

Perfection doesn't equal beauty.  

10 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

It doesn’t gurl. She should keep smoking cigs and whatever else is going on :). Lindsay Lohan’s teeth have developed nicely over time too. They should both not see a dentist or pay attention to the dramatic changes in the appearance of their teeth

Lindsay’s are porcelain veneers, she showed up to a red carpet looking like this and within a few weeks she had a whole new smile: 

spacer.png

This isn’t what’s going on with Britney. As mentioned already, she quit her retainer and her teeth have shifted.. but there’s no signs of rotting or decaying. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block