Does Britney need to fix her teeth in order to…

I don’t think Britney needs to do anything. I think we all can agree that vanity to a degree is of importance to B. She constantly writes about the way her body looks, but never about her makeup, hair or teeth. So I think she just may be fine with the way they are. I think it’s too bad that she let years of braces, retainers and other contraptions go for nothing but I guess she prefers herself this way. She’s in her #BornThisWay era :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Are you guys kidding? Letting your teeth rot is a ******* health issue and should be addressed. It literally effects your whole body look it the **** up. Smoking killls your teeth. Yeah she should just let it be????? 
oh my freaking god 

you're so effing ridiculous it's laughable. please log off and touch grass. nothing is ever this deep.

Edited by Zoey1.25
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Her teeth are literally separating and y’all are like everything is gonna be ok. I don’t know how to post screen grabs like the ones in Mexico where all her teeth are literally “separating” like Pangea or whatevr, individual teeth getting smaller. I don’t understand your logic. WHY THE **** should she not see a dentist.  

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7mw1tea0swlbng4o05i02

lmao at you so pressed over her TeEtH SepArATing — tell me how does that affect your daily life?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Zoey1.25 said:

lmao at you so pressed over her TeEtH SepArATing — tell me how does that affect your daily life?

It doesn’t gurl. She should keep smoking cigs and whatever else is going on :). Lindsay Lohan’s teeth have developed nicely over time too. They should both not see a dentist or pay attention to the dramatic changes in the appearance of their teeth

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Loveprofusion said:

It doesn’t gurl. She should keep smoking cigs and whatever else is going on :). Lindsay Lohan’s teeth have developed nicely over time too. They should both not see a dentist or pay attention to the dramatic changes in the appearance of their teeth

it doesn't affect your life, but here you are getting all enraged and hyperbolic, saying her teeth moving like Pangaea. Like I said, it's not that deep and I'm sure Britney's oral hygiene is 10x better than yours. 

• Love 1

For whatever reason she decided to let her teeth shift, idk. And whatever she wants to do is 💯 her own prerogative. I, however, miss that beaming smile. It was wide, bright, and unparalleled. That isn’t me being vain. It was truly spectacular and a feature that made her stand out above the rest. But, babe, you do you. Gap it out, if that’s what makes her feel good!! 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block