Does Britney need to fix her teeth in order to…

58 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Are you guys kidding? Letting your teeth rot is a ******* health issue and should be addressed. It literally effects your whole body look it the **** up. Smoking killls your teeth. Yeah she should just let it be????? 
oh my freaking god 

If you think her teeth are rotting you've got issues but go off I guess 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

If Britney had a broken finger would u want her to get it fixed???? No right it’s no issue. TEETH THAT ARE AEPARATING IS A MEDICAL ISSUE. 

oh my god???

this is so dumb, my brain hurts. like I said, you're being dramatic and making an issue out of some that is so trivial because you're probably vain and shallow and want Britney to go back to being the perfect, cutesy pop star she was at 16/17 years old. There are tons of well known people who rock their gap, and they are beautiful. Please get help for your narcissism and log off. 

Edited by Zoey1.25
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

You’re right. There’s such a difference in views here so I just god bless you. Have a lovely day. Britney should do WHATEVR she wants. It will all be ok. Decisions should be left to her. They’ve been great. Let the teeth do they thang👍

If you genuinely don’t think teeth shift as people age, I’ll pray for you.  It’s not a medical emergency.  Gaps in teeth don’t cause health issues.  But you may want to seek counseling to help you recognize that as you yourself age, trivial things such as shifting teeth aren’t a cause for you to spiral completely out of control and cause you to believe you’re in the midst of a medical emergency.  Comparing shifting teeth to a broken bone, however, causes me to believe you’re trolling…and for that, I’m a little less concerned for your future.

Fun fact: gaps in-between teeth are actually healthier than perfect, tightly aligned teeth as food debris won’t have a tight space to get stuck between, lessening the chance for cavities and decay…spacing between teeth is, simply, less attractive to most people.  God bless and don’t forget to floss your perfect teeth after every meal to prevent potentially serious dental decay and infections.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, G-unit said:

If you genuinely don’t think teeth shift as people age, I’ll pray for you.  It’s not a medical emergency.  Gaps in teeth don’t cause health issues.  But you may want to seek counseling to help you recognize that as you yourself age, trivial things such as shifting teeth aren’t a cause for you to spiral completely out of control and cause you to believe you’re in the midst of a medical emergency.  Comparing shifting teeth to a broken bone, however, causes me to believe you’re trolling…and for that, I’m a little less concerned for your future.

Fun fact: gaps in-between teeth are actually healthier than perfect, tightly aligned teeth as food debris won’t have a tight space to get stuck between, lessening the chance for cavities and decay…spacing between teeth is, simply, less attractive to most people.  God bless and don’t forget to floss your perfect teeth after every meal to prevent potentially serious dental decay and infections.

Dude teeth separating and looking like that is a major visible sign of **** abuse. U keep pushing me to say it. Britney fans are delusional I’m not trolling you people are so hell bent on being on the defense for decades you’re all mad. She should get medical help. No one with her amount of money SHOULS AHVE TEETH LOOKJ G LIEK THAT. 
I literally don’t want to talk about this anymore because there is such a difference of opinion. Walk in weho and see all the gay guys with ****ed up teeth from partying.

Edited by Loveprofusion
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Loveprofusion said:

Dude teeth separating and looking like that is a major visible sign of **** abuse. U keep pushing me to say it. Britney fans are delusional I’m not trolling you people are so hell bent on being on the defense for decades you’re all mad. She should get medical help. No one with her amount of money SHOULS AHVE TEETH LOOKJ G LIEK THAT. 
I literally don’t want to talk about this anymore because there is such a difference of opinion. Walk in weho and see all the gay guys with ****ed up teeth from partying.

love and hip hop jesus GIF by VH1

4 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

would you mind posting your dental degree?

9 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

You're such an idiot omg 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block